What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(26-11-2014 05:23 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My computer won't display on the screen any more. -.- I think the guy next door is leaving trash. I found an empty box of cigarettes the other day and just now a used paper napkin near my door. I can't understand why the litterbug keeps tossing trash at us!

I think the solution is obvious.

Put his trash back in his lawn and if it returns, incinerate it on his lawn!
Hobo

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 05:34 PM
I am already anticipating tomorrow's problem - too much food.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-11-2014, 05:39 PM
(26-11-2014 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am already anticipating tomorrow's problem - too much food.

I maintain incineration as an option. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2014, 07:01 AM
Soon I'll be riding in the car with my parents to my aunts house for thanksgiving. Doesn't seem so bad though, right? Its a about a two hour drive, really not all that bad yes? You'd be wrong. 2hrs of nonstop Christmas musicFacepalm
oh..lets not forget the way back Facepalm

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
27-11-2014, 07:02 AM
(27-11-2014 07:01 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Soon I'll be riding in the car with my parents to my aunts house for thanksgiving. Doesn't seem so bad though, right? Its a about a two hour drive, really not all that bad yes? You'd be wrong. 2hrs of nonstop Christmas musicFacepalm
oh..lets not forget the way back Facepalm

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-11-2014, 07:23 AM
Topic: I am completely out of draw space for clothing. I need to either find a new place for a bunch of old miscellaneous toys that I don't wanna throw out or buy some of those "coathangers-with-clips-on-them-for-pants."

(26-11-2014 12:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I've just got this one last day off all to myself, and I've got so many things I COULD do, that I can't decide what to do Weeping my day is wasting away Sadcryface

I generally fall back on a combination of movies, indulgent food and walking around the place in my underwear. I've actually got some keyed up for Saturday:
Frankenstein Conquers the World
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Roadhouse (Rifftrax Audio)

And some steak sandwiches for lunch.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
27-11-2014, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 03:40 PM by Free Thought.)
(27-11-2014 07:23 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Topic: I am completely out of draw space for clothing. I need to either find a new place for a bunch of old miscellaneous toys that I don't wanna throw out or buy some of those "coathangers-with-clips-on-them-for-pants."

... Why?

All you need to do is fold the pants along the vertical midsection (that way one half is over the other) and slot them through the hanger.

Or do you people use weird hangers?

Also: First World Problem: I seem to be the only one who can put the blasted toilet paper roll on the right way! AAUGH!

27-11-2014, 03:43 PM
I ate too much.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-11-2014, 03:49 PM
(27-11-2014 03:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I ate too much.

That's rather a daily problem for me Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
27-11-2014, 06:34 PM
(27-11-2014 03:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 07:23 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Topic: I am completely out of draw space for clothing. I need to either find a new place for a bunch of old miscellaneous toys that I don't wanna throw out or buy some of those "coathangers-with-clips-on-them-for-pants."

... Why?

All you need to do is fold the pants along the vertical midsection (that way one half is over the other) and slot them through the hanger.

Or do you people use weird hangers?

Why did that not occur to me? I'm dumb.

(27-11-2014 03:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I ate too much.

The quintisential first world problem.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post