What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
23-11-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(23-11-2013 06:53 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 06:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Virtual Boy?

Oculus Rift > laughed at people getting sick, Karma is a bitch.

Didn't know that had been properly released to humans outside developers.

It does seem pretty fucking awesome though. I have heard through the Polaris Co-optional Podcast that standing while using one will just result in falling down 'cause your brain doesn't know what's going on; your opinion on the tech?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Too many choices for dinner.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
23-11-2013, 08:43 PM
My dumbass friend ran over my gate and bent it.

My momma gonna be pissed. Sad
24-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I want to eat leftover pizza, but I ate it yesterday already! Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-11-2013, 01:52 PM
I need to figure out what I will do with the four days I will have off later in the week...I mean after cooking an obscene amount of food for three people and having my holiday shopping done so I don't have to brave the Black Friday crowds. Will I waste all that time on the interwebz, watch movies, read a book, study for my finals, or just lay around and do not a damn thing? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-11-2013, 02:31 PM
(24-11-2013 01:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I want to eat leftover pizza, but I ate it yesterday already! Weeping

I can relate. I had my leftover pizza for lunch which means I'll have to cook something for dinner. Sad

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
24-11-2013, 04:00 PM
My electricity is out and might not be back for another hour or two.

No TV. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2013, 04:02 PM
I didn't even turn on the TV today. Husband did about an hour ago when he got home from work. You can have all the hours I didn't use. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-11-2013, 04:56 PM

This makes me want to actually see more youtube comment fights.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 04:56 PM
I can't find enough reliable information to write a two-page paper for one of my classes.

It's not even a regular assignment. It's just extra credit. Why the fuck do I even care?

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days