What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-12-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(04-12-2014 06:06 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 06:04 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Why do advent calendars scramble the order of the numbers? I don't wanna play hunt for #4, I just want my damn chocolate.
You don't have to do it in order, you get the same amount of chocolate either wayAngel

I want chocolate but I don't wanna go to hell for it. Eating out of order offends baby Jesus.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Remember that roach I told you about a while back, that I never was able to catch? (in my bathroom) Well, it came back last night. It’s huge. If it’s the same one. I nearly fell over in fright. How something so small can be so frightening, right?

I still didn’t catch him. Gasp
Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-12-2014, 10:26 AM
HAVING A BRAND NEW CAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE IT YET

ALSO TRAINING MY BANGS BECAUSE I CUT THEM

ALSO I HAVE TWO FINAL EXAMS TODAY

YEET
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-12-2014, 03:46 PM
(04-12-2014 10:14 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Remember that roach I told you about a while back, that I never was able to catch? (in my bathroom) Well, it came back last night. It’s huge. If it’s the same one. I nearly fell over in fright. How something so small can be so frightening, right?

Weeping

[Image: tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-12-2014, 03:58 PM
(04-12-2014 10:14 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Remember that roach I told you about a while back, that I never was able to catch? (in my bathroom) Well, it came back last night. It’s huge. If it’s the same one. I nearly fell over in fright. How something so small can be so frightening, right?

Weeping

Make it your pet!

[Image: cockroach.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-12-2014, 04:12 PM

Weeping

The Thinking Atheist Forum Presents:
Roach 2: The Roachening.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-12-2014, 05:37 PM
I have to attend a holiday dinner for work. It's for the managers and the marketers. The restaurant is probably one that would appeal to some people but I have studied the menu three times now and figure I am going to have to bring a PB&J with me if I am to have anything worth eating.

I am a picky eater, I am not an adventurous eater, I don't care about artful presentation and ingredients I have never heard of or know I don't like.

FUCK! On top of that, I don't like most of the people that will be there. Why would I want to drive an hour each way on a Sunday night to make nice with people I don't want to deal with from 8-4:30 when I am getting paid for it?

I know - I should be grateful. BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Singed the hairs on the back of my hand while using a lighter to light a decorative propane urn. Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-12-2014, 06:32 PM
(04-12-2014 10:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  HAVING A BRAND NEW CAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE IT YET

ALSO TRAINING MY BANGS BECAUSE I CUT THEM

ALSO I HAVE TWO FINAL EXAMS TODAY

YEET

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR BROKEN CAPS LOCK KEY.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...

...there, that's better. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-12-2014, 08:07 PM
(04-12-2014 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to attend a holiday dinner for work. It's for the managers and the marketers. The restaurant is probably one that would appeal to some people but I have studied the menu three times now and figure I am going to have to bring a PB&J with me if I am to have anything worth eating.

I am a picky eater, I am not an adventurous eater, I don't care about artful presentation and ingredients I have never heard of or know I don't like.

FUCK! On top of that, I don't like most of the people that will be there. Why would I want to drive an hour each way on a Sunday night to make nice with people I don't want to deal with from 8-4:30 when I am getting paid for it?

I know - I should be grateful. BLAH!

Ugh, I feel your pain!! I hate fancy get togethers like that. I'm a SUPER picky eater. Pretty sure I have Selective Eating Disorder. If I can order off of a menu, there's usually at least one thing I can shove around my plate and pick at. If it's buffet style.... Confused I have to fend people off all night. "Why aren't you eating?" "I know you're picky, but this is good, eat this over here, you'll like it"

there seriously is no polite way to decline food Dodgy the worst is trying to refuse somethung someone has cooked themselves. been trying different methods my whole life. "I'm just not hungry" "I ate earlier" "nah that dish just isn't for me" none of them work Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta