What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-12-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(04-12-2014 06:32 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  HAVING A BRAND NEW CAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE IT YET

ALSO TRAINING MY BANGS BECAUSE I CUT THEM

ALSO I HAVE TWO FINAL EXAMS TODAY

YEET

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR BROKEN CAPS LOCK KEY.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...

...there, that's better. Tongue

It's no laughing matter. Poor Ferdi has been trying to fix it, he's just not having any luck No
[Image: Optimized-c56645.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
04-12-2014, 08:14 PM
(04-12-2014 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to attend a holiday dinner for work. It's for the managers and the marketers. The restaurant is probably one that would appeal to some people but I have studied the menu three times now and figure I am going to have to bring a PB&J with me if I am to have anything worth eating.

I am a picky eater, I am not an adventurous eater, I don't care about artful presentation and ingredients I have never heard of or know I don't like.

FUCK! On top of that, I don't like most of the people that will be there. Why would I want to drive an hour each way on a Sunday night to make nice with people I don't want to deal with from 8-4:30 when I am getting paid for it?

I know - I should be grateful. BLAH!

No, you should be sick. Beg off due to illness.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2014, 08:35 PM
I recently bought a Vance and Hines exhaust system and an Arlen Ness air intake for my softail. After I install them the fuel management system will need tuning. The best price I found for someone to tune it was just shy of $400 so I bought a tuner to do it myself for a little less than what it would cost to have someone do it for me.

It’s a nifty little device. You plug it into your bike and it reads the VIN number to determine make and model. Then you pair it with a phone via Bluetooth and select the correct modifications via pull down menus. The app then downloads the new map for the fuel system from the manufacturer’s database and flashes the ECM. Tuning complete.

The problem is that back in step one when the tuner reads the bike’s VIN it permanently pairs with it so it can’t be used on any other bikes. Fucking greedy ass manufacturer.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
05-12-2014, 06:51 AM
(04-12-2014 08:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  there seriously is no polite way to decline food Dodgy the worst is trying to refuse somethung someone has cooked themselves. been trying different methods my whole life. "I'm just not hungry" "I ate earlier" "nah that dish just isn't for me" none of them work Weeping

Try allergies. I despise seafood and nobody will ever believe that, to me, the smell is nauseating and the taste is beyond disgusting. If I tell them I don't like it I get constant appeals to try some new variety. If I tell them that I'm allergic they back off and let me eat in peace.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
05-12-2014, 09:23 PM
(04-12-2014 03:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:14 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Remember that roach I told you about a while back, that I never was able to catch? (in my bathroom) Well, it came back last night. It’s huge. If it’s the same one. I nearly fell over in fright. How something so small can be so frightening, right?

I still didn’t catch him. Gasp
Weeping

[Image: tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif]

(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:14 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Remember that roach I told you about a while back, that I never was able to catch? (in my bathroom) Well, it came back last night. It’s huge. If it’s the same one. I nearly fell over in fright. How something so small can be so frightening, right?

Weeping

Make it your pet!

[Image: cockroach.jpg]

(04-12-2014 04:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Weeping

The Thinking Atheist Forum Presents:
Roach 2: The Roachening.

Meanest people...evarrrrrr! Sadcryface2

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
05-12-2014, 09:45 PM
At my apartment building they exchanged our traditional lobby/front door keys for the new electronic "fob" swipers without thinking about what happens to us when the power goes out. It either locks us in or out, and no one is on site. Love getting locked out of my apartment during a storm big enough to knock the power out, it's one of my favorite things to do aside from chewing wet kitty litter.

~incrédulité~
05-12-2014, 09:50 PM
You need to set up roach-clips in there. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
05-12-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm worried that portable translation technology is on the verge of making my language proficiencies professionally obsolete.

'Murican Canadian
05-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Got work.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-12-2014, 06:20 AM
(05-12-2014 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 03:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif]

(04-12-2014 03:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  Make it your pet!

[Image: cockroach.jpg]

(04-12-2014 04:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The Thinking Atheist Forum Presents:
Roach 2: The Roachening.

Meanest people...evarrrrrr! Sadcryface2

Well, we are atheists, after all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.