What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-01-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I have to put a call to my uni of choice to get my results properly augmented with the various bonuses I can use.

Of course, I'm damn near paralysed at the thought...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm here and the chocolates are over there...
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
02-01-2015, 01:37 AM
They don't make iPod Classic anymore, they keep delaying the release of the iPod Touch 6 (might as well get the latest if I'm gonna go all fancy), and I have no interest in an iPhone. Waiting game... Come on iPod Touch 6, get your ass on the shelves.

'Murican Canadian
02-01-2015, 05:17 AM
I just woke up at 11am and am annoyed that my only choices for breakfast are Chocolate or Cheetohs.
02-01-2015, 05:46 AM
I have a Nexus 7 3G 2012 on android 4.4.4.
The Nexus 7 Wifi 2012 was upgraded to android 5 in NOVEMBER.
News reports said the 3G model would be upgraded early December.
It hasn't arrived. It was all I wanted for Christmas.
Sad

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
02-01-2015, 05:48 AM
(02-01-2015 05:17 AM)GenericBox Wrote:  I just woke up at 11am and am annoyed that my only choices for breakfast are Chocolate or Cheetohs.

The Breakfast of Champions. Smile

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post
02-01-2015, 11:45 AM
My first world problem is that I am 70 years old! This aging disease is not fun. I don't know where I caught this disease, although it did come on very gradually.

I've also got Heart Failure, Permanent Atrial Fibrillation and very sensitive Asthma, but those things are minor compared to the aging disease. Drooling

I recommend that others, who haven't caught it yet, avoid catching it as long as you can! Confused

Is there free will in Heaven? Do "souls" age in Heaven? What if you get to Heaven, for an eternity, and find it boring and tedious and torturous, especially without booze or sex? And... what if you can't get along with God?
[+] 2 users Like Machaon's post
02-01-2015, 12:31 PM
(02-01-2015 11:45 AM)Machaon Wrote:  This aging disease is not fun. I don't know where I caught this disease, although it did come on very gradually.

I've also got Heart Failure, Permanent Atrial Fibrillation and very sensitive Asthma, but those things are minor compared to the aging disease. Drooling

Don't worry they'll find a cure someday. Probably about a week after I die.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
02-01-2015, 12:39 PM
(02-01-2015 11:45 AM)Machaon Wrote:  My first world problem is that I am 70 years old! This aging disease is not fun. I don't know where I caught this disease, although it did come on very gradually.

I blame the parents...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 3 users Like gofish!'s post
02-01-2015, 01:06 PM
(02-01-2015 12:31 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Don't worry they'll find a cure someday. Probably about a week after I die.

I've got to hang on as long as I can. Otherwise... if I am wrong about a nice, eternal sleep, after I die, and I wind up in a boring, religiously strict, place like Heaven, run by some god Bowing that likes to sit around all day long watching people starve, or children get molested, I would have to commit suicide! Facepalm

OTOH, if I wound up in Heaven with 99 hairy virgin moslems, I would equally have to commit suicide! Why? Well... it doesn't take much reasoning to figure out why the 99 virgin moslems were virgins! Hobo

Is there free will in Heaven? Do "souls" age in Heaven? What if you get to Heaven, for an eternity, and find it boring and tedious and torturous, especially without booze or sex? And... what if you can't get along with God?
[+] 6 users Like Machaon's post