What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
02-01-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(02-01-2015 11:45 AM)Machaon Wrote:  My first world problem is that I am 70 years old! This aging disease is not fun. I don't know where I caught this disease, although it did come on very gradually.

I've also got Heart Failure, Permanent Atrial Fibrillation and very sensitive Asthma, but those things are minor compared to the aging disease. Drooling

I recommend that others, who haven't caught it yet, avoid catching it as long as you can! Confused

It comes from ingestion of Dihydrogen-Oxide, nasty stuff everyone who ever drank it died.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-01-2015, 03:51 PM
(02-01-2015 01:06 PM)Machaon Wrote:  OTOH, if I wound up in Heaven with 99 hairy virgin moslems, I would equally have to commit suicide! Why? Well... it doesn't take much reasoning to figure out why the 99 virgin moslems were virgins! Hobo

Ha! So true. Never understood the appeal of virgins.... They haven't had time to improve their technique....

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 9 users Like Nurse's post
02-01-2015, 04:05 PM
(02-01-2015 03:51 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ha! So true. Never understood the appeal of virgins.... They haven't had time to improve their technique....

Now that's what I'm talking about!

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
02-01-2015, 04:34 PM
(02-01-2015 03:51 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 01:06 PM)Machaon Wrote:  OTOH, if I wound up in Heaven with 99 hairy virgin moslems, I would equally have to commit suicide! Why? Well... it doesn't take much reasoning to figure out why the 99 virgin moslems were virgins! Hobo

Ha! So true. Never understood the appeal of virgins.... They haven't had time to improve their technique....

That may be true at first, but I'm sure that sometime between now and eternity they'd figure out what goes where. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
02-01-2015, 04:39 PM
I don't think goats bother with learning sex moves and stuff like that.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
02-01-2015, 05:15 PM
(02-01-2015 04:39 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't think goats bother with learning sex moves and stuff like that.

Yeah, but they sure do scream a lot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-01-2015, 05:40 PM
After only eating half a quesadilla from Del Taco, my intestines feel like they are about to rupture my butthole.

America is about to experience a series of traumatizing earthquakes...
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-01-2015, 08:42 PM
I haven't had anything to do besides study and play video games while I'm on break, so I've been steadily staying up later and later. Now I end my day around noon and start around 6-8pm.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
03-01-2015, 02:03 PM
My household has decided to emulate Norway and has run out of butter.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-01-2015, 02:05 PM
(03-01-2015 02:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My household has decided to emulate Norway and has run out of butter.

I could send some over. I always think I need to buy some. The freezer if full of it. I have been advised that we now have plenty. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post