What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-01-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(03-01-2015 03:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  thanks everyone. she was one of those people whom you feel the world is a worse place, after she left. however, another way to view that is it's a better place since she lived in it. Heart

I miss her.

The bigger the hole left, the better the next person will be who fills it. It'll all turn out soon Hug

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Not sure if this is a first world problem or not, but:
Has first happy dream in over a decade. After waking up, immediately feels depressed because life doesn't compare to that dream.
Maybe just bad luck Brian? Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
05-01-2015, 08:03 PM
I almost started a fire because I was holding a fan up to my fire alarm to make it stop screaming at me and couldn't pay attention to the food I had on the stove that wasn't actually burning until I ignored it in favor of saving my ear drums... Dodgy

[Image: just-when-you-thought-it-cou.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
07-01-2015, 11:26 PM
A Facebook friend who is into Arbonne posted the following:

Quote:So ... you may be wondering ...
WHAT exactly IS an Arbonne Regional Vice President?
Its someone who works hard.
Its someone who doesn't give up.
Its someone who heard a lot of "no's".
Its someone who educates.
Its someone who empowers others.
Its someone who serves.
Its someone who gives.
Its someone who believes the best.
Its someone who builds up.
Its someone who gets to work part time.
Its someone who gets to share freedom.
Its someone who deals hope.
Its someone who generates residual income.
Its someone who gets $800/mo Benz bonus.
Its someone who earns FREE vacations.
But more than anything else ...
ITS SOMEONE WHO LOVES PEOPLE.
Because people matter.

I nicely pointed out that she missed the apostrophe and should have used "it's" instead of "its."

She "liked" my comment but didn't edit her status update to fix mistake she made 16 times in one post. Now it's probably going to remain like that as long as Facebook exists. Oh the humanity! Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
08-01-2015, 01:00 AM
My first world problem of the day: My insurance company offers to mail prescriptions. If you happen to be at the pharmacy in person and inquire on a med, it automatically goes through that particular pharmacy. It used to be you could ask them to send it to the mail order pharmacy, but they changed their system. Now I have to wait till they fill it, call the mail order place and have them pull of the shelf of the other place, then send it in the mail. I don't know how that is supposed to be better. It's dumb, but I was frustrated. I had to actually push buttons to get my meds sent to my door. What nerve!Dodgy
08-01-2015, 01:03 AM
(08-01-2015 01:00 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  My first world problem of the day: My insurance company offers to mail prescriptions. If you happen to be at the pharmacy in person and inquire on a med, it automatically goes through that particular pharmacy. It used to be you could ask them to send it to the mail order pharmacy, but they changed their system. Now I have to wait till they fill it, call the mail order place and have them pull of the shelf of the other place, then send it in the mail. I don't know how that is supposed to be better. It's dumb, but I was frustrated. I had to actually push buttons to get my meds sent to my door. What nerve!Dodgy

Hug

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
08-01-2015, 06:07 AM
Editing someone else's CSS files.
[Image: frustrated-annoyed-programming-fuck-this...-blind.gif]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 7 users Like Im_Ryan's post
11-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Trying to solve a problem on my iPad with my Macbook...Huh
11-01-2015, 07:51 PM
My thermostat is broken.

It's snowing outside, but it's 90 degrees F (32.22 C) in my apartment with the heat turned all the way down, maintenance is overwhelmed with requests, and they're giving priority to people with no heat. Dodgy

-Rowan Atkinson
11-01-2015, 08:02 PM
(11-01-2015 07:51 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  My thermostat is broken.

It's snowing outside, but it's 90 degrees F (32.22 C) in my apartment with the heat turned all the way down, maintenance is overwhelmed with requests, and they're giving priority to people with no heat. Dodgy

Find the circuit breaker for the furnace and turn it off.
MAKE SURE YOU TURN THE GAS OFF TOO.