What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-01-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
There are several people in my office who can't be bothered to cancel out the remaining time they have on the microwave when they pull their food out early.

It makes me want to smash things. I don't know why.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like thesummerqueen's post
15-01-2015, 12:25 PM
I liken store brand disposable shavers to a bad crayon. Some part of you will feel irritated after sliding it across the surface repeatedly.
15-01-2015, 12:35 PM
(15-01-2015 12:25 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I liken store brand disposable shavers to a bad crayon. Some part of you will feel irritated after sliding it across the surface repeatedly.

Order from Dorco. They sell razor heads for much much cheaper. I find it easier to use a damp-dry (not wet) leg and creamy oatmeal body wash to shave with, and they work like a dream. The four-blade ones are sharp as hell and leave skin feeling silky smooth. Also, I bought two packages and one starter kit for the price of one package at Walmart.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
17-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Remember that roach.....? Ugh. He is really big now, and sadly...I don't want to terminate his life any longer. He will show up now and again ...in the shower, usually. Scares me...then he retreats into this crack in the tile of my shower. What does he want from me? 0_o

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
17-01-2015, 01:27 AM
(17-01-2015 01:17 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Remember that roach.....? Ugh. He is really big now, and sadly...I don't want to terminate his life any longer. He will show up now and again ...in the shower, usually. Scares me...then he retreats into this crack in the tile of my shower. What does he want from me? 0_o

Just your soul.

Too bad for him that atheists don't have one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2015, 01:32 AM
(15-01-2015 11:59 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  There are several people in my office who can't be bothered to cancel out the remaining time they have on the microwave when they pull their food out early.

It makes me want to smash things. I don't know why.

[Image: b0ImWGi.jpg]

It really is the little things.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-01-2015, 01:40 AM
So... I'm sunburned again.

Once more, I receive a horrible, horrible reminder that even if it is a nice 25 degrees; you don't go walking in the Australian summer. It doesn't give a fuck about temperature when it comes to burning shit.

... At least the 2-to-3-something hour walk was enjoyable.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2015, 04:01 AM
Waking up in the middle of the night more than the baby does now. I've been trained. Oh well. Good time to pump.
17-01-2015, 08:43 PM
I have been ill for the past 36 hours, and I need to go get more water, but that requires putting on pants. I don't want to put on pants.

-_-

Albert Camus
17-01-2015, 10:07 PM
I was carrying a basket of laundry upstairs; I tripped up the stairs. Now just under my left arm looks like I was mauled there...