What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-01-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(17-01-2015 10:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was carrying a basket of laundry upstairs; I tripped up the stairs. Now just under my left arm looks like I was mauled there...

Did you have the proper antivenom for the stairs?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-01-2015, 10:27 PM
(17-01-2015 10:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was carrying a basket of laundry upstairs; I tripped up the stairs. Now just under my left arm looks like I was mauled there...

So you're saying you lost a fight, with the stairs? Or were you tag-teamed by a laundry basket and gravity? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-01-2015, 10:29 PM
(17-01-2015 10:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

So you're saying you lost a fight, with the stairs? Or were you tag-teamed by a laundry basket and gravity? Consider

Lost a fight with the flight, so sad No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
17-01-2015, 11:38 PM
(17-01-2015 10:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Did you have the proper antivenom for the stairs?

I was born in Australia. Generations past have lead to immunity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-01-2015, 11:39 PM
(17-01-2015 10:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

The basket, gravity and the stairs, in fact. But I tell ya; I teamed up with the wall and really gave that basket the what-for!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-01-2015, 12:40 AM
I want to recharge the battery in My MP3 player, but the only USB cable that fits the player has mysteriously vanished. Prime suspect is daughter's boyfriend: He was visiting a couple of months ago, and I lent him a cable to recharge his phone. This means that the cable is currently either over 1300 miles away, or buried under mass quantities of stuff upstairs. Regardless, I suspect that I should just stop looking for the cable and pop out to the store to buy a new one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2015, 02:14 AM
(17-01-2015 11:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 10:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So you're saying you lost a fight, with the stairs? Or were you tag-teamed by a laundry basket and gravity? Consider

The basket, gravity and the stairs, in fact. But I tell ya; I teamed up with the wall and really gave that basket the what-for!

[Image: ab08fe7fc001653b2e06b670b0348891912cdb82...54325c.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-01-2015, 05:29 AM
I don't know whether to go to sleep or get myself some toast to eat 'cause of slight hungryness.

18-01-2015, 05:35 AM
The aircon unit at the office where I work turns my desk area into an ice box. It's better than being too warm though so I suck it up. Gotta feel for the people working in the warehouse section on hot days. They got nothing and they work under a tin roof.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
19-01-2015, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 12:18 AM by Free Thought.)
Accidentally used up a ton of internet data...
Now I have to keep a very close eye on what I'm doing.

This of course adds insult to the injury that is the generally shitty Australian internet.