What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-01-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I've now added several movies to my Netflix queue which I KNOW I own on DVD because it's easier to find them in my list than to dig through the big binder I bought so I could "de-clutter" my house by consolidating movies and getting rid of the cases they came in. I'll sit through 90-minutes of lower-quality picture because I can't be bothered to walk across the room and flip through a binder.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
29-01-2015, 01:10 PM
(28-01-2015 12:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 10:51 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  [Image: 4095334865.png]

Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods...

[Image: 4095481740.png]

Where I live we have a choice of Time Warner or Time Warner. It used to be only 16mb/5mb, but they recently changed it to 50mb/5mb...but since I live in a town house, anything that's not hardwired will be lucky to get anything above 5mb/1mb Sad

Atir aissom atir imon
29-01-2015, 01:16 PM
(29-01-2015 01:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 12:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods...

[Image: 4095481740.png]

Where I live we have a choice of Time Warner or Time Warner. It used to be only 16mb/5mb, but they recently changed it to 50mb/5mb...but since I live in a town house, anything that's not hardwired will be lucky to get anything above 5mb/1mb Sad

Google Fiber just got announced for Charlotte. Big Grin I'll be dropping TWC as soon as I can work out how.

My first world problem today is that I left my Irish Breakfast tea at home and have to settle for Black Current.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
29-01-2015, 01:17 PM
(29-01-2015 01:16 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 01:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Where I live we have a choice of Time Warner or Time Warner. It used to be only 16mb/5mb, but they recently changed it to 50mb/5mb...but since I live in a town house, anything that's not hardwired will be lucky to get anything above 5mb/1mb Sad

Google Fiber just got announced for Charlotte. Big Grin I'll be dropping TWC as soon as I can work out how.

My first world problem today is that I left my Irish Breakfast tea at home and have to settle for Black Current.

I wish I could get google fiber...hell, I'd settle for Verizon at this point. Same package but half the price

Atir aissom atir imon
29-01-2015, 05:26 PM
We have FIOS - love it!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-01-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm switching from satellite to cable, and now I have to watch the movies stored on my DVR before the switch. This also means I have to re-program a new DVR to record all my shows, and I have to learn new numbers for channels.
31-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Got rain! Shy
No gutter! Dodgy

31-01-2015, 10:00 PM
(29-01-2015 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have FIOS - love it!

How does the price compare to cable or satellite? Do you get all the same channels? I have an appointment next week to switch from satellite to cable, but if FiOS is cheaper, I'll do that instead
31-01-2015, 10:03 PM
I have a belly ache. Sad
31-01-2015, 10:17 PM
*Hugz* pablo Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post