What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-02-2015, 04:34 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(31-01-2015 10:00 PM)beeglez Wrote:  
(29-01-2015 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have FIOS - love it!

How does the price compare to cable or satellite? Do you get all the same channels? I have an appointment next week to switch from satellite to cable, but if FiOS is cheaper, I'll do that instead

We have had FIOS since we moved here in 2006. I really don't know the other pricing. And we have everything through Verizon - home phone, Internet, a bazillion channels, and cell phones. Not really sure the breakdown for each thing. I pay around $360.00 for all of it per month. Three set top boxes, Quantum Internet...lots of bells and whistles.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-02-2015, 09:44 AM
I fell asleep last night. And now I can't sleep today. Which will have my sleep schedule off for work tonight.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Forgetting if the job interview I had today was at 3 or 3:30...

Facepalm
02-02-2015, 11:47 AM
(02-02-2015 09:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Forgetting if the job interview I had today was at 3 or 3:30...

Facepalm

Show up 15 minutes before 3pm and ask the receptionist

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
02-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Back to winter mountaineering, and my Cliff bars are all frozen solid. But I still have reception. If only Domino's would hurry up and get its drone delivery service online.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-02-2015, 06:25 AM
I think one of the radiators in my house has a pinprick leak in the exterior wall. A tiiiiiny bit of rusty water is weeping through. I'm hoping it's a relatively easy fix, and not indicative of looming catastrophic failure.

I'm going to laugh if the appropriate solution is to throw a bottle of StopLeak in the system. Tongue
04-02-2015, 09:09 PM
I am trying to identify a species of bird but I have no clue what it is and not knowing is bothering me!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Being able to concentrate on anything after seeing this SI cover

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/close-y...MW_popular

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-02-2015, 05:54 PM
I want to go check to prices on some things, but I really don't want to risk getting sunburnt again...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-02-2015, 08:24 PM
Trying to decide whether to get a Razor Blackwidow or a Deathstalker. Need to decide soon since they are currently cut in price significantly and I'll need a new keyboard shortly anyway.