What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-02-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Angry It's going to take days to type in the verses Grandpa wants me (his mini-conversion project) to look up, because I would rather read math or Wind in the Wallows right now! As expected, he has indeed put a little bit of context that kind of means "No god? That means you're dumb and will burn in hell."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 10:03 PM
All I can say is fucking iTunes.

Damn it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-02-2015, 10:36 PM
>2 hours to run CAT cable through multiple walls.
<2 seconds for cat to bite a hole in the cable.
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
10-02-2015, 12:12 PM
I want to try my bank's mobile deposit app, but all the checks I've recieved since signing up exceed the dollar limit. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-02-2015, 06:43 PM
My PC won't turn on! Ever since I plugged my Ouya into it to transfer n64 games it Wont switch on!
10-02-2015, 06:51 PM
(10-02-2015 12:12 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I want to try my bank's mobile deposit app, but all the checks I've recieved since signing up exceed the dollar limit. Weeping

Gee, my heart bleeds for you. Dodgy

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
11-02-2015, 06:59 PM
A little girl and her mom had their kart across the shelves where I needed to grab the Jalapeno. I spotted the kid but was really staring at the jars.... or so I tried to at least. She looked at me, looked away and then gave me one long, deep look. Just staring with her huge blue eyes. Negative thoughts spun around in my head, and I hastily grabbed the jar when they moved. I then went over to the water jug isle, cried and waited for them to leave the check out. -.-
11-02-2015, 07:01 PM
(11-02-2015 06:59 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  A little girl and her mom had their kart across the shelves where I needed to grab the Jalapeno. I spotted the kid but was really staring at the jars.... or so I tried to at least. She looked at me, looked away and then gave me one long, deep look. Just staring with her huge blue eyes. Negative thoughts spun around in my head, and I hastily grabbed the jar when they moved. I then went over to the water jug isle, cried and waited for them to leave the check out. -.-

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-02-2015, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 11:03 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(11-02-2015 07:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 06:59 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  A little girl and her mom had their kart across the shelves where I needed to grab the Jalapeno. I spotted the kid but was really staring at the jars.... or so I tried to at least. She looked at me, looked away and then gave me one long, deep look. Just staring with her huge blue eyes. Negative thoughts spun around in my head, and I hastily grabbed the jar when they moved. I then went over to the water jug isle, cried and waited for them to leave the check out. -.-

Hug

Hug
I could say childphobic, but that wouldn't be quite accurate.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
12-02-2015, 09:42 PM
We have two birds that both got stuck in the crawl space under our linen cabinets and were too dimwitted to find their way out Facepalm. I finally resigned myself to the fact that if I didn't bore a hole through the baseboard to get them out they would probably stay there until they starved to death.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." -Julius Caesar
[+] 1 user Likes Kaneda's post