What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
12-02-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Sixteen different clocking options to select for a DS1 port on a Cisco ASR 1006 router. That's 2^16 possible combinations. 65,536 fucking possible combinations and only one of them is right.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Minecraft is much bigger on the Xbox one. I have to build multiple maps to explore. *tears*
13-02-2015, 01:18 AM
(12-02-2015 11:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Minecraft is much bigger on the Xbox one. I have to build multiple maps to explore. *tears*

The struggle is real

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
13-02-2015, 11:41 PM
I filed my taxes. Finished my Ducati, refinanced my house... and can't find a sane woman to date for the life of me.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
14-02-2015, 12:18 AM
(13-02-2015 11:41 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I filed my taxes. Finished my Ducati, refinanced my house... and can't find a sane woman to date for the life of me.

I'll never understand. You're a catch! Though.... I wouldn't consider myself sane, so make of that what you will Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
14-02-2015, 12:56 AM
(13-02-2015 11:41 PM)Logisch Wrote:  ... and can't find a sane woman to date for the life of me.

Yabut! Women? Who needs 'em?

Can't live with 'em ... can't kill 'em.

Angel

14-02-2015, 01:24 AM
(14-02-2015 12:18 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 11:41 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I filed my taxes. Finished my Ducati, refinanced my house... and can't find a sane woman to date for the life of me.

I'll never understand. You're a catch! Though.... I wouldn't consider myself sane, so make of that what you will Tongue

I appreciate that compliment. Means a lot. I live in a pretty small town and I'm not great at meeting people lol. Oh well.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
14-02-2015, 06:24 AM

Sir. I suspect it's the place you live. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-02-2015, 12:06 PM
(14-02-2015 06:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Sir. I suspect it's the place you live. Tongue

*sigh*

Sad but true probably.

14-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Don't feel like doing a damn thing today - unfortunately the groceries have again let me down by not restocking the kitchen while I slept. Slackers. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post