What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-02-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(22-02-2015 06:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 05:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am 100% serious and I am so sad

No one is symmetric. No one. Do you hear what I'm saying?

If not, turn your big ear toward me.

haha Laugh out load

we are awful

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
23-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Happening across an older post, seeing a grammatical error or instance of auto-incorrect, thinking to myself "shit I can't believe I missed that," then looking for edit and realizing the option has expired, leaving me with a post that will forever stand as proof that I misused their/they're/there or something like that.

Several thousand years from now, archeologists will come across a backup of this data, discover my post, and think "what a dumbass" as they briefly bask in the thought of their futuristic superiority to me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
23-02-2015, 10:47 AM
(23-02-2015 10:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Happening across an older post, seeing a grammatical error or instance of auto-incorrect, thinking to myself "shit I can't believe I missed that," then looking for edit and realizing the option has expired, leaving me with a post that will forever stand as proof that I misused their/they're/there or something like that.

Several thousand years from now, archeologists will come across a backup of this data, discover my post, and think "what a dumbass" as they briefly bask in the thought of their futuristic superiority to me.

The discovery of such will pale in the light of the brain cartilage statement.

You'll be fine.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 04:45 PM
I have to begin transferring all my files from my laptop to my PC...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Ventured out onto the icy roads and went to the office so that new boss didn't get pissed off. He didn't go to work today. Most of the people didn't except for the med-techs directly involved with patient care.

Guess that buys me the time to wait till the roads are better in the morning.

At least I have a job - Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
23-02-2015, 06:39 PM
(23-02-2015 10:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Happening across an older post, seeing a grammatical error or instance of auto-incorrect, thinking to myself "shit I can't believe I missed that," then looking for edit and realizing the option has expired, leaving me with a post that will forever stand as proof that I misused their/they're/there or something like that.

Same thing here, I always have to correct what I wrote. And if it was a FB comment. I'll delete the old one, and re-paste it with the corrected mistake. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
23-02-2015, 10:19 PM
According to myfitnesspal.com, I've consumed 3,168 calories so far today, and I'm still hungry. Undecided

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
25-02-2015, 05:32 AM
I like my showers hot, hot enough to steam up the bathroom and make it nice and warm even when I get out. I've got long hair so it takes foooreeeever to get it shampooed and conditioned. By the time I get my hair taken care of, the water is cold and I don't have enough warm water left for shaving. I keep turning the knob to the left so it stays warm, and I overshoot and nearly scald myself. Until I'm like motherfucker, it's all the way, and it's still cold. So then I have to rush the last part of my shower wielding a potentially deadly weapon while shivering.

Cold showers are for summertime after 8 mile runs in 90F weather. Not for snowdays. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
25-02-2015, 05:59 AM
(25-02-2015 05:32 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I like my showers hot, hot enough to steam up the bathroom and make it nice and warm even when I get out. I've got long hair so it takes foooreeeever to get it shampooed and conditioned. By the time I get my hair taken care of, the water is cold and I don't have enough warm water left for shaving. I keep turning the knob to the left so it stays warm, and I overshoot and nearly scald myself. Until I'm like motherfucker, it's all the way, and it's still cold. So then I have to rush the last part of my shower wielding a potentially deadly weapon while shivering.

Cold showers are for summertime after 8 mile runs in 90F weather. Not for snowdays. Angry

I can run the dishwasher, washing machine, and take a long, hot shower without running out of hot water. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-02-2015, 06:22 AM
(25-02-2015 05:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  I can run the dishwasher, washing machine, and take a long, hot shower without running out of hot water. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Yeah but you = no hair Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post