What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-02-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-02-2015 06:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 05:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  I can run the dishwasher, washing machine, and take a long, hot shower without running out of hot water. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Yeah but you = no hair Angel

I have plenty of hair, just not on my scalp. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-02-2015, 10:20 PM
(25-02-2015 11:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 06:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yeah but you = no hair Angel

I have plenty of hair, just not on my scalp. Dodgy

When I was in Shenzhen, China my apartment had an LPG gas heater that heated the water as it went through rather than using a storage tank. The downside was that I had no hot water elsewhere in the apartment (i.e. only cold water in the kitchen). The up side was that the hot water for my shower was essentially infinite. Then later I was in Yancheng and the apartment building had a solar heater on the roof that only really stored enough water for about 4 or 5 warmish showers (forget hot) to be shared by around 30 residents in different apartments. So if you wanted to get a warm shower you either had to wake up at like 3 AM and be first, or wait until noon when everyone was at work. No biggie during the summer, but winter there was about the time I started shaving my head again and going with the stove heated washcloth bath.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
26-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Drove over a piece of ice today in the road that cracked a plastic piece on the bottom of my car in half. It seems to hold at city speeds, and I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can get it easily fixed.
26-02-2015, 07:22 PM
(26-02-2015 06:54 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Drove over a piece of ice today in the road that cracked a plastic piece on the bottom of my car in half. It seems to hold at city speeds, and I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can get it easily fixed.

Duct tape.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-02-2015, 11:58 PM
So, remember that roach? Big Grin

He disappeared for a while, and then he came back tonight. He's so big. And he doesn't run away anymore when I'm walking around in the bathroom. I think that he thinks, he's a pet. Gasp

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
27-02-2015, 12:20 AM
(26-02-2015 11:58 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  So, remember that roach? Big Grin

He disappeared for a while, and then he came back tonight. He's so big. And he doesn't run away anymore when I'm walking around in the bathroom. I think that he thinks, he's a pet. Gasp

He's wondering what you're doing walking around in his bathroom. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
27-02-2015, 12:55 AM
(26-02-2015 11:58 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  So, remember that roach? Big Grin

In reality, this roach is actually just one of many squatter-roaches who have occupied your home since they have nowhere else to go.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-02-2015, 02:52 AM
So... These are not mine, but could be tagged both "first world" and "problems" so they fit in, right? Tongue

[Image: wXQl3fn.png]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 7 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
27-02-2015, 03:14 AM
(27-02-2015 02:52 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  So... These are not mine, but could be tagged both "first world" and "problems" so they fit in, right? Tongue

[Image: wXQl3fn.png]

Huh...

I had no idea the US postal service worked in Sumer...

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-02-2015, 05:33 AM
My laptop battery is low and I have to hold on until next class starts.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche