What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(07-03-2015 03:25 PM)aesirus Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 01:25 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Army took blood today and I got a Patrick (from Sponge Bob) bandaid. The guy next to me got a Hello Kitty bandaid. I'm jealous Sad

I'd demand at least a ninja turtles band aid. Nobody wants a side kick bandaid.

My first world 'Murica problem....the price of 5.56 is going up again thanks to panic buying.

Ironic how an attempt to ban them resulted in a huge surge of panic buying, and now that attempt will likely be defeated.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 04:28 PM
(07-03-2015 03:25 PM)aesirus Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 01:25 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Army took blood today and I got a Patrick (from Sponge Bob) bandaid. The guy next to me got a Hello Kitty bandaid. I'm jealous Sad

I'd demand at least a ninja turtles band aid. Nobody wants a side kick bandaid.

My first world 'Murica problem....the price of 5.56 is going up again thanks to panic buying.

Is there an impeding Armageddon that I haven't heard about?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2015, 04:49 PM

What, no camo bandaids? I am disappoint.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-03-2015, 04:59 PM
(07-03-2015 04:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 03:25 PM)aesirus Wrote:  I'd demand at least a ninja turtles band aid. Nobody wants a side kick bandaid.

Is there an impeding Armageddon that I haven't heard about?

No, just an Obamageddon. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2015, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 05:29 PM by yakherder.)
(07-03-2015 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

What, no camo bandaids? I am disappoint.

They were gonna give me a plain old regular bandaid. I asked if they had anything special and they dug out the children's bandaids. Camo might be problematic. What if I want to take it off but can't find it because I think it's a little tree on my arm?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-03-2015, 05:27 PM
(07-03-2015 05:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What, no camo bandaids? I am disappoint.

They were gonna give me a pain old regular bandaid. I asked if they had anything special and they dug out the children's bandaids. Camo might be problematic. What if I want to take it off but can't find it because I think it's a little tree on my arm?

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Traffic and roadwork. Great when completed, sucks a big one when underway. Right now our house is covered in dust and so are the cars, the dogs and the plants. That fine powder is now inside the house even though we keep everything closed up.

[Image: road-construction.jpg]

On top of the delays because of the road work every Northerner fleeing Snowmaggedon is here.

[Image: NewKeysRoad1_786_2435.jpg]

Today I had to take my wife to the ophthalmologist...what a nightmare. Glad it wasn’t an emergency.

Adding to the congestion was a giant bike rally to Key West because all we now need is having to close down parts of the one and only fucking road in and out of here. Paradise...no comes here anymore, it’s too crowded.

I need a drink.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-03-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm a little full from dinner. :/

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-03-2015, 08:32 PM
One of my favorite candles is a sugar cookie candle. The only problem: my house smells like delicious cookies, but I don't have any cookies Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-03-2015, 02:37 PM
One of my payroll clients keeps hiring guys who don't know how condoms work.

Most recent hire: four child support orders, three baby mamas, three states. No

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson