What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-03-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
ITunes has an unhealthy obsession with passwords.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
why doesnt my thermostat automatically switch from heat to air conditioning? Dodgy

four months of the year I spend putting it on air when the sun comes up and then heat when the sun goes down. The temp setting doesnt change- just the mechanics of keeping the house that temp.

gets on my nerves. it should be smart enough to know.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
09-03-2015, 10:42 PM
(09-03-2015 03:01 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  why doesnt my thermostat automatically switch from heat to air conditioning? Dodgy

four months of the year I spend putting it on air when the sun comes up and then heat when the sun goes down. The temp setting doesnt change- just the mechanics of keeping the house that temp.

There is a such thing as a "smart thermostat." You may want to look into it Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
10-03-2015, 06:38 AM
(09-03-2015 10:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 03:01 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  why doesnt my thermostat automatically switch from heat to air conditioning? Dodgy

There is a such thing as a "smart thermostat." You may want to look into it Tongue
thank you. when we get out of this rental, I will look into that, but seriously....it took till now to do this? This should have been figured out 50 years ago. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
10-03-2015, 07:35 AM
(10-03-2015 06:38 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 10:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  There is a such thing as a "smart thermostat." You may want to look into it Tongue
thank you. when we get out of this rental, I will look into that, but seriously....it took till now to do this? This should have been figured out 50 years ago. Dodgy

You can get one of these and install it in your rental, then take it with you when you move.

A thermostat is just about the easiest electrical device to install - it's just two wires and they are 12VDC so you don't even have to turn off the power. Smartass

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Colt Bravo, the 2-1/2 year old ex racing greyhound we just pickup Saturday.

[Image: DSC_0733a1_zpsdcghzcpc.jpg]

Bravo is a shy boy. It is going to take a lot of work to get him out of his shell...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
10-03-2015, 09:23 AM
(10-03-2015 07:41 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Colt Bravo, the 2-1/2 year old ex racing greyhound we just pickup Saturday.

[Image: DSC_0733a1_zpsdcghzcpc.jpg]

Bravo is a shy boy. It is going to take a lot of work to get him out of his shell...

I see a belly that needs a rub! Heart He is beautiful!

10-03-2015, 08:10 PM
When the nurses outside your room, in the most annoying valley girl voices, will not shut the fuck up about the latest gossip around the hospital and how every man on the face of the earth is a cheating pig. Then give me a dirty look.

They're about to need some straps...

Atir aissom atir imon
10-03-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-03-2015 08:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When the nurses outside your room, in the most annoying valley girl voices, will not shut the fuck up about the latest gossip around the hospital and how every man on the face of the earth is a cheating pig. Then give me a dirty look.

Usually followed by a just because I'm there DRE in my experience.

#sigh
10-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Come home to see my parents, see the work they've done on the house and enjoy a home cooked meal.
Spent the whole day sanding and painting... Dodgy Should have stayed in Hamilton.

[Image: oscar.png]