What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-03-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(10-03-2015 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When the nurses outside your room, in the most annoying valley girl voices, will not shut the fuck up about the latest gossip around the hospital and how every man on the face of the earth is a cheating pig. Then give me a dirty look.

Usually followed by a just because I'm there DRE in my experience.

DRE?
These nurses were inputting data into some computers that was in the center of room, directly in front of my holding cell. They had nothing to do with me, they just looked though the window Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2015, 01:25 AM
If I get a maths answer right, but do it backward relative to the answer key, is it still right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-03-2015, 02:23 AM
Saturday I'm supposed to go out with my mom, aunt, and prima to a movie in the VIP section and get toasted while we watch Cinderella, and afterwards we have reservations at a new Italian restaurant. Sunday, box tickets to the Huntsville Havoc hockey game. I'm paying for none of this.

Here's the dilemma - I could give up my plans for both days and pull an incentive shift Saturday night where I'd make time and a half, weekend shift diff, night shift diff, plus $20/hr incentive pay. It would be my fifth shift in a row Hobo, and I could potentially work ANY unit or floor in the entire fucking hospital No because it's the hospital that's so short staffed, not just my unit.

Live life or make some Benjamins. Consider

Fuck it, I'm gonna enjoy myself. I haven't seen the preview for the movie yet, but the Cinderella sorry has always been my favorite. Since the charting system is down I'll watch it now...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
13-03-2015, 04:05 PM
(13-03-2015 02:23 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Saturday I'm supposed to go out with my mom, aunt, and prima to a movie in the VIP section and get toasted while we watch Cinderella, and afterwards we have reservations at a new Italian restaurant. Sunday, box tickets to the Huntsville Havoc hockey game. I'm paying for none of this.

Here's the dilemma - I could give up my plans for both days and pull an incentive shift Saturday night where I'd make time and a half, weekend shift diff, night shift diff, plus $20/hr incentive pay. It would be my fifth shift in a row Hobo, and I could potentially work ANY unit or floor in the entire fucking hospital No because it's the hospital that's so short staffed, not just my unit.

Live life or make some Benjamins. Consider

Fuck it, I'm gonna enjoy myself. I haven't seen the preview for the movie yet, but the Cinderella sorry has always been my favorite. Since the charting system is down I'll watch it now...

Why are you even having second thoughts? Just enjoy your night out!

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
13-03-2015, 04:10 PM
(13-03-2015 01:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If I get a maths answer right, but do it backward relative to the answer key, is it still right?

I think so. Take this example: 2 + 2 = 4

Now do it backwards: 2 + 2 = 4

Still works Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-03-2015, 04:14 PM
(13-03-2015 04:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-03-2015 01:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If I get a maths answer right, but do it backward relative to the answer key, is it still right?

I think so. Take this example: 2 + 2 = 4

Now do it backwards: 2 + 2 = 4

Still works Tongue

[Image: futuramafry.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
13-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Sad I never got to see the last hobbit movie in theatres. My streak is ruined.
13-03-2015, 06:41 PM
(13-03-2015 06:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sad I never got to see the last hobbit movie in theatres. My streak is ruined.

Hug

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
14-03-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm running out of polar vortex memes to post on Facebook in response to yet more snow.

[Image: 5y2b6.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-03-2015, 03:36 PM
My left calf muscle has cramped to a nigh-grimace invoking level of pain and I need to be spending most of my day walking around uni.
Also I have nothing I want to eat, but I'l hungry...