What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-03-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
All the really nice warm places to go in winter require sitting for a long time in an airplane and they might lose my luggage, or I'll have to wait for hours in the airport due to delayed flights. Oh, the misery of living in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2015, 07:31 PM
I had to choose a new password...

[Image: Cabbage%20Password_zpsvonjtafm.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 10 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
18-03-2015, 08:20 PM
They set up new wifi at work and one of the programmers/IT guys came around to check the signal in the various offices. He came back to let us know the password as only some of us are allowed to access it with our phones. He doesn't have to worry about me remembering or sharing it - I have no clue how he came up with that password - hell it took me and the CFO multiple tries to enter it correctly.

Then he says it's going to be changed every 30-45 days. Dodgy FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-03-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm such a fat @#$. Dammit! Sad

RaisonCon!
RaisonCon!
I want to go to RaisonCon!
I have no money for drinks and gas!
RaisonCon!
RaisonCon!

Dodgy
19-03-2015, 02:27 AM
What is RaisonCon?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
19-03-2015, 06:16 AM
(18-03-2015 08:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They set up new wifi at work and one of the programmers/IT guys came around to check the signal in the various offices. He came back to let us know the password as only some of us are allowed to access it with our phones. He doesn't have to worry about me remembering or sharing it - I have no clue how he came up with that password - hell it took me and the CFO multiple tries to enter it correctly.

You could always write it down and stick it to your monitor. That would teach him for coming up with ridiculous passwords. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
19-03-2015, 09:24 AM
(19-03-2015 06:16 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 08:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They set up new wifi at work and one of the programmers/IT guys came around to check the signal in the various offices. He came back to let us know the password as only some of us are allowed to access it with our phones. He doesn't have to worry about me remembering or sharing it - I have no clue how he came up with that password - hell it took me and the CFO multiple tries to enter it correctly.

You could always write it down and stick it to your monitor. That would teach him for coming up with ridiculous passwords. Smile

But be smart - write it backwards. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2015, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 10:00 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(19-03-2015 02:27 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  What is RaisonCon?

A wondrous, imaginary dome in a large city where raisons gather, from miles around, to talk about all the different kinds of prunes they stopped being, and how they are liberated by the drying power of the sun.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
20-03-2015, 12:07 AM
... Why does it feel like I just got forced to use IE to install Office?
Damn thing wouldn't install with Chrome and went through IE without a hitch...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2015, 04:13 PM
I have so much extra personal money that I'm now greedy and don't want to spend any of it so that I can stash away more. What's the point of having it if I don't use it?! Weeping

Also, finally saved up enough to replace our sewer line and pave the driveway. Trying to set up estimates for both during the days I have off next week. This means I have to talk to a lot of people that I don't know on the phone AND in person. I feel like I need to hide my phone under the bed. This much interaction with other people can't be healthy No every time it starts ringing I get the urge to hide Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post