What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
02-04-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm sitting on the toilet and my cat is lying on her back on the floor between my legs staring up at me begging for a belly rub. How am I supposed to concentrate on pooping?

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
02-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Accidentally deleted my list of passwords... Facepalm

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
02-04-2015, 10:31 PM
(02-04-2015 10:29 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Accidentally deleted my list of passwords... Facepalm

Gasp

A fear of mine.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-04-2015, 10:34 PM
insomnia

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-04-2015, 10:43 PM
(02-04-2015 10:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 10:29 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Accidentally deleted my list of passwords... Facepalm

Gasp

A fear of mine.

Make a back up! It's the worst Weeping

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
02-04-2015, 10:44 PM
(02-04-2015 10:43 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 10:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Gasp

A fear of mine.

Make a back up! It's the worst Weeping

I've had the same password for years for everything...emails, bank account, work computer, social media, TTA, etc...only change the ending number/numbers. Easy. Well, you have to remember the numbers. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
03-04-2015, 05:58 AM
(02-04-2015 10:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 10:43 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Make a back up! It's the worst Weeping

I've had the same password for years for everything...emails, bank account, work computer, social media, TTA, etc...only change the ending number/numbers. Easy. Well, you have to remember the numbers. Big Grin

Gasp Gah!!!

Listen: Go here. Download Keepass. Keepass is a password manager which stores your passwords in an encrypted file with a master password. Secure yourself, and never forget a password again.

For backup, get dropbox, and store your password file in dropbox. Dropbox syncs your files across devices - phones, PCs etc., so you can keep up to date with all your passwords for *everywhere*, in one encrypted file, and it's also backed up online... although you might have some fun recovering the file if e.g. you lost your PC and access to email.

You can get a version of Keepass for your phone - I know it works on Android, not sure about others.

Just make sure that you don't forget your master password. When I first got Keepass I changed literally *all* my passwords including email and bank, and then forgot my master password. Not recommended.

NB: Keepass is a bit daunting looking but it's very easy to use once you get the hang of it, and will keep you a *lot* safer, with minimum fuss. Don't be scared, read the help docs and get yourself set up. It's worth the investment of your time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-04-2015, 06:01 AM
I don't think I've lost many passwords at once, but recently I've adopted a method for making new passwords that are hard but still easy to remember. No need of external help anymore. Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
03-04-2015, 06:07 AM
I don't have to work today but still woke up at the usual time. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 06:13 AM
(03-04-2015 06:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't have to work today but still woke up at the usual time. Dodgy

Sounds about right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.