What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
03-04-2015, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 07:18 AM by Spooky.)
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(31-03-2015 12:24 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I wish you could block things on Facebook using key words. Anything that says "pray for," I don't want to see it!

Sadly even if we had that option it probably wouldn't block images with words on them.

The essence of life is statistical improbability on a colossal scale.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 06:17 AM
(03-04-2015 06:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't have to work today but still woke up at the usual time. Dodgy

Look at the bright side... more time to do things! Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
04-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Fake people...especially those on the internet.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
04-04-2015, 12:28 PM
(04-04-2015 12:02 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Fake people...especially those on the internet.

Amen sister! Can I interest you in my brother who is a Nigerian prince who needs you to pay US$4.50 postage in order for him to send you the documents so that he can move his vast fortune into your bank account?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2015, 01:32 PM
(04-04-2015 12:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 12:02 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Fake people...especially those on the internet.

Amen sister! Can I interest you in my brother who is a Nigerian prince who needs you to pay US$4.50 postage in order for him to send you the documents so that he can move his vast fortune into your bank account?

lol the types i'm referring to are not as nefarious as that. they try to come across as friendly and smiley, but they're assholes. those are worse than the ones who are obviously nefarious. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
04-04-2015, 01:34 PM
There isn't a damn thing that I have to do today and I can't figure out which 'doing nothing' is more appealing, all sound great. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2015, 05:55 PM
I have a bad Internet connection. It crashes all the t

Dodgy
[+] 4 users Like Skeptical Skeptic's post
04-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I almost posted a video of my girlfriend giving me oral. Ohmy

I was checking Instagram on my phone while at a cafe. Suddenly, I'm watching that particular video. (guess I mashed the wrong button) Just as that came up on my phone, the waiter came by. I panicked, brought the phone to my chest, and started mashing away. I think one of them was the upload option. The video was a little over 6 minutes, so I had time to delete it. Whew!

holy shit that was close
[+] 3 users Like TheBear's post
04-04-2015, 07:49 PM
I just read that. ^^^
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
04-04-2015, 08:18 PM
(04-04-2015 07:37 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I almost posted a video of my girlfriend giving me oral. Ohmy

I was checking Instagram on my phone while at a cafe. Suddenly, I'm watching that particular video. (guess I mashed the wrong button) Just as that came up on my phone, the waiter came by. I panicked, brought the phone to my chest, and started mashing away. I think one of them was the upload option. The video was a little over 6 minutes, so I had time to delete it. Whew!

holy shit that was close

Wut.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.