What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-04-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Too many downloads, not enough time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 03:00 AM
Trying to be more economical by cooking more...where's my pre-made soup and t.v. dinners?! XD
19-04-2015, 03:03 AM
(19-04-2015 12:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Too many downloads, not enough time.

[Image: Yeah-Im-Gonna-Get-Stuff-Done-Today_o_101560.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-04-2015, 01:55 PM
A terrorist threat to kill people attending next weekend's Anzac Day commemorations in Melbourne has been exposed by police. Several teenagers were arrested with one likely to be held for 14 days under our new terrorist prevention law.
Like the rest of the world ISIS is causing concern in this country, particularly with the recruiting of young and impressionable people................
19-04-2015, 05:16 PM
My earphones, the best pair I ever had, bluetooth, comfortable, just great sound and everything. One part of it snapped off, I did manage to glue it back together with pvc glue. Awesome stuff really. When it finally dried I tested them out and...one ear busted. fucking mono.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
19-04-2015, 09:00 PM
(19-04-2015 01:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A terrorist threat to kill people attending next weekend's Anzac Day commemorations in Melbourne has been exposed by police. Several teenagers were arrested with one likely to be held for 14 days under our new terrorist prevention law.
Like the rest of the world ISIS is causing concern in this country, particularly with the recruiting of young and impressionable people................

It's Australia. Lock them up for 14 days, take away the bug spray and let Australian nature do the rest.
19-04-2015, 10:01 PM
The colours........
19-04-2015, 10:04 PM
My smoke alarm started chirping loudly to let me know the battery was low...

...at 11:30 pm on Sunday night. Dodgy

Which wouldn't be sooooo bad on its own except it takes a 9V battery and I didn't have any.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
20-04-2015, 08:57 AM
(19-04-2015 10:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The colours........

I told you it wasn't a sugar cube.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2015, 02:46 PM
So the parking in my complex sucks worse than at my college. Last week I had to park in the street, came back the next morning and found a ticket because the street sweeper sign was blocked by a moving van, so I didn't see it. This weekend I had to park across the street in the Shopping Centre. It was a Sunday night so I thought it would be fine since everything was closed. Turns out, security still patrols overnight and towed my car, a total of 1 mile down the road, and charged me $250 to pick it up. That's about half of what my PoS costs. I am now out a total of $300 because my complex can't take care of their own parking lots. Fuck. This. Place.

Atir aissom atir imon