What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-04-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I ate at Taco Bell.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-04-2015, 05:01 PM
(20-04-2015 04:42 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I ate at Taco Bell.

Depending on when you ate it, you're going to have an entirely different problem soon enough. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-04-2015, 05:11 PM
My friend gave me an old doll house to give to my daughter. However I now how to figure out how to remodel it. (which is going to be fun but a pain in the butt) O.o

First stop, crumbling corner on roof. I'm thinking modge podge and sanding...I guess. I'm going to have to research it.
20-04-2015, 05:38 PM
During my years in Navy, the time I spent in China, and my first few years in the Army, I could fit all of my possessions in a couple suitcases and therefore be ready to move permanently at any time on short notice, which was exactly how I liked it.

But somehow over the past few years I've gone normal and accumulated way too much shit.

'Murican Canadian
20-04-2015, 05:41 PM
(20-04-2015 05:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  During my years in Navy, the time I spent in China, and my first few years in the Army, I could fit all of my possessions in a couple suitcases and therefore be ready to move permanently at any time on short notice, which was exactly how I liked it.

But somehow over the past few years I've gone normal and accumulated way too much shit.

Consider I am skeptical...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-04-2015, 05:45 PM
(20-04-2015 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 05:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  During my years in Navy, the time I spent in China, and my first few years in the Army, I could fit all of my possessions in a couple suitcases and therefore be ready to move permanently at any time on short notice, which was exactly how I liked it.

Consider I am skeptical...

I've got a bed (the kind with a mattress and blankets and all that sophisticated stuff), a TV, and a car. How much more normal can I get?

'Murican Canadian
20-04-2015, 05:46 PM
(20-04-2015 05:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Consider I am skeptical...

I've got a bed (the kind with a mattress and blankets and all that sophisticated stuff), a TV, and a car. How much more normal can I get?

And a baby. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2015, 05:48 PM
(20-04-2015 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 05:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've got a bed (the kind with a mattress and blankets and all that sophisticated stuff), a TV, and a car. How much more normal can I get?

Wonder if the bed, mattress, blankets, etc. contributed to said baby. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-04-2015, 05:49 PM
(20-04-2015 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 05:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've got a bed (the kind with a mattress and blankets and all that sophisticated stuff), a TV, and a car. How much more normal can I get?

Yeah two of them. See I'm totally blending in. All I need now is a cubicle and it's complete. I'm no longer a nomadSad

'Murican Canadian
20-04-2015, 10:09 PM
(20-04-2015 04:42 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I ate at Taco Bell.

Bean burrito, chicken supreme chalupa and a taco. I will have it the next trip!

I wish I had a medium sized Laborador/border collie mutt to pet and play with again. There's a picture of a furry dog in front of me right now to.

Dodgy