What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-04-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Can't seem to just sit and watch a show online, even one I'm interested in, without being on Facebook on my phone. I wish I knew how to quit you!

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aesirus's post
24-04-2015, 02:24 PM
(24-04-2015 02:04 PM)aesirus Wrote:  Can't seem to just sit and watch a show online, even one I'm interested in, without being on Facebook on my phone. I wish I knew how to quit you!

I'm like that with TTA.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Said I would cover someones 3 hour shift today, 3hour shift that yesterday tripled to a 9hour shift!
Not happy, especially considering it's a day shift and it's checkout and clothing shift.
I've had little experience with checkouts and none with clothing and it's 9 fucking hours.

note to self: don't cover people's shifts when they say that the shift is only 3 hours...
24-04-2015, 06:42 PM
(21-04-2015 08:21 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My internet used to work at around 15/1 mb down/up... I just got a new ISP, and speed test says I'm getting 341/22 mb down/up.

The insane speeds are welcome, but now there is this sense of unfulfilled potential, as I download 5 movies at 2+ mb/s each, and GTAV PC at 35mb/s... and I still have lots of head room. I don't know what to do!!!

Fuck...... you...... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like xieulong's post
25-04-2015, 08:34 AM
I'm bring my oldest son (3) to his first birthday party. There's gonna be a bunch of white collar parents there, so that means more of the pretending to be normal. The conversations probably won't even be about guns and stuff like that.

'Murican Canadian
25-04-2015, 09:11 AM
(25-04-2015 08:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm bring my oldest son (3) to his first birthday party. There's gonna be a bunch of white collar parents there, so that means more of the pretending to be normal. The conversations probably won't even be about guns and stuff like that.

I'm going to the range today with my brother and a friend; what gun(s) to take? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-04-2015, 09:49 AM
(25-04-2015 08:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm bring my oldest son (3) to his first birthday party. There's gonna be a bunch of white collar parents there, so that means more of the pretending to be normal. The conversations probably won't even be about guns and stuff like that.

Sorry man. I do that with my friends and we talk about brewing beer, shooting, hiking, motorcycles, and prepping.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
[+] 1 user Likes aesirus's post
25-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Clutch hydraulics on my Porsche failed on my way home. Have to park it till I can get a replacement. Have to ride my Ducati to work. First world problems.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
26-04-2015, 12:34 AM
(25-04-2015 11:17 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Clutch hydraulics on my Porsche failed on my way home. Have to park it till I can get a replacement. Have to ride my Ducati to work. First world problems.

Jesus, really? Pics or it didn't happen

Atir aissom atir imon
26-04-2015, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 12:57 AM by Logisch.)
(26-04-2015 12:34 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 11:17 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Clutch hydraulics on my Porsche failed on my way home. Have to park it till I can get a replacement. Have to ride my Ducati to work. First world problems.

Jesus, really? Pics or it didn't happen

Master cylinder has officially barfed. On my way to visit my girlfriend (2.5 hours away) the clutch pedal started feeling a bit odd. I inspected it and low and behold, the master cylinder was on the way out. It finally failed on my way home. As you can see, fluid everywhere. All the buildup on my carpet is brake fluid. Lovely. Partially why I miss my 911, no hydraulic clutch. Then again if a clutch cable snaps, that's just as bad, but I've never had that happen. I ended up clutchless shifting part of the way home, but it's safely back in the driveway, parts on order. It'll be happy again soon.

Sorry for potato pictures, it's 11:45pm and I have my flash on my phone lol.
[Image: mguCkD0.jpg]
[Image: 8ZloHMu.jpg]
[Image: xqqjsO2.jpg]

Fear not... Ducati rescue vehicle!
[Image: hrhXksS.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.