What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-04-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(26-04-2015 12:47 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:34 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Jesus, really? Pics or it didn't happen

Master cylinder has officially barfed. On my way to visit my girlfriend (2.5 hours away) the clutch pedal started feeling a bit odd. I inspected it and low and behold, the master cylinder was on the way out. It finally failed on my way home. As you can see, fluid everywhere. All the buildup on my carpet is brake fluid. Lovely. Partially why I miss my 911, no hydraulic clutch. Then again if a clutch cable snaps, that's just as bad, but I've never had that happen. I ended up clutchless shifting part of the way home, but it's safely back in the driveway, parts on order. It'll be happy again soon.

Sorry for potato pictures, it's 11:45pm and I have my flash on my phone lol.
[Image: mguCkD0.jpg]
[Image: 8ZloHMu.jpg]
[Image: xqqjsO2.jpg]

Fear not... Ducati rescue vehicle!
[Image: hrhXksS.jpg]

A Ducati is never a second option... Dodgy

Weather permitting, that bike is your first first and only choice. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-04-2015, 01:55 AM
(26-04-2015 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:47 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Master cylinder has officially barfed. On my way to visit my girlfriend (2.5 hours away) the clutch pedal started feeling a bit odd. I inspected it and low and behold, the master cylinder was on the way out. It finally failed on my way home. As you can see, fluid everywhere. All the buildup on my carpet is brake fluid. Lovely. Partially why I miss my 911, no hydraulic clutch. Then again if a clutch cable snaps, that's just as bad, but I've never had that happen. I ended up clutchless shifting part of the way home, but it's safely back in the driveway, parts on order. It'll be happy again soon.

Sorry for potato pictures, it's 11:45pm and I have my flash on my phone lol.
[Image: mguCkD0.jpg]
[Image: 8ZloHMu.jpg]
[Image: xqqjsO2.jpg]

Fear not... Ducati rescue vehicle!
[Image: hrhXksS.jpg]

A Ducati is never a second option... Dodgy

Completely agreed, my friend. That bike has been to hell and back with me. No plans to sell it. Far too sentimental. But that's a story for another day.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
26-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Re: What is your latest first world problem ?
Cars.. I put two new tires on my car. The old ones were worn on the sides, so I go to get an alignment. No point in that, they tell me, because the frame is bent. How lovely. Now I need to get a quote from a frame and body shop.
26-04-2015, 12:53 PM
(26-04-2015 01:55 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  A Ducati is never a second option... Dodgy

Completely agreed, my friend. That bike has been to hell and back with me. No plans to sell it. Far too sentimental. But that's a story for another day.

I have time Yes

Atir aissom atir imon
27-04-2015, 06:19 PM
This is a serious yet minor problem, in the grand scheme of life. I'm so FUCKING SICK of my iphone freezing in the middle of a song (when I'm playing songs through youtube) at the gym, when I'm in the middle of a workout. Why does it keep freezing???!!! Angry Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
28-04-2015, 12:29 AM
(27-04-2015 06:19 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This is a serious yet minor problem, in the grand scheme of life. I'm so FUCKING SICK of my iphone freezing in the middle of a song (when I'm playing songs through youtube) at the gym, when I'm in the middle of a workout. Why does it keep freezing???!!! Angry Weeping

Because it's an iphone.Angel
28-04-2015, 12:37 AM
(27-04-2015 06:19 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This is a serious yet minor problem, in the grand scheme of life. I'm so FUCKING SICK of my iphone freezing in the middle of a song (when I'm playing songs through youtube) at the gym, when I'm in the middle of a workout. Why does it keep freezing???!!! Angry Weeping

Have you considered asking them to change the thermostat at the gym?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Fasting for a blood test. Ugh.
28-04-2015, 07:31 AM
(28-04-2015 05:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fasting for a blood test. Ugh.

I had to do that when I was pregnant - starving a preggo woman can be dangerous for everyone else's health.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
28-04-2015, 01:31 PM
(28-04-2015 07:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 05:21 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fasting for a blood test. Ugh.

I had to do that when I was pregnant - starving a preggo woman can be dangerous for everyone else's health.

I can only imagine.

My fasting is over, and I promptly hit up a Chinese buffet that also serves sushi. Happy Rob is happy.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post