What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-05-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(01-05-2015 10:42 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 10:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  I didn't upset anyone on the internet today. Sad

There's always tomorrow. Laugh out load

Yea, my heart wasn't really in it today. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-05-2015, 11:42 PM
(01-05-2015 10:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I think I may have left the charging cord for my 3DS back at my brother's house, who lives almost 3 1/2 hours away.

Think I'll just buy a replacement one at the WalMart across from work whenever I get out this morning.

A replacement is $10.

I've done worse.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Overslept today.........

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-05-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm on call tonight. Afraid to work out and get called in while sweaty. And I can't find my laptop to update my resume so I can apply to a few job openings I'm interested in while stuck in the house tonight...think I left it at home. Trying to type all that out on my phone will be a pain in the ass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-05-2015, 04:44 PM
(02-05-2015 04:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm on call tonight. Afraid to work out and get called in while sweaty. And I can't find my laptop to update my resume so I can apply to a few job openings I'm interested in while stuck in the house tonight...think I left it at home. Trying to type all that out on my phone will be a pain in the ass.

Updating a resume on your phone? I'm not sure it's going to be a doable task. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
03-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Short version: Leg and foot covered in cat shit.

Longer version: Baby didn't sleep much last night, so I took over while my girlfriend slept. Then the next morning when he was ready for his first nap, I went into the bedroom to take a nap of my own. After closing the door, one of my cats jumped up on the bed. I didn't feel like getting up to open the door to let her out, and I figured it's only a couple hours. She can go without cat box access until I wake up. She seems to want to just pass out on the bed with me anyway. A couple hours later I get up and and casually put on my sweatpants, which I had simply thrown on the floor before my nap, only to find that they had been filled with mushy cat shit. Apparently the cat figured my sweatpants were a suitable cat box substitute.

'Murican Canadian
03-05-2015, 09:34 AM
(03-05-2015 09:18 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Short version: Leg and foot covered in cat shit.

Longer version: Baby didn't sleep much last night, so I took over while my girlfriend slept. Then the next morning when he was ready for his first nap, I went into the bedroom to take a nap of my own. After closing the door, one of my cats jumped up on the bed. I didn't feel like getting up to open the door to let her out, and I figured it's only a couple hours. She can go without cat box access until I wake up. She seems to want to just pass out on the bed with me anyway. A couple hours later I get up and and casually put on my sweatpants, which I had simply thrown on the floor before my nap, only to find that they had been filled with mushy cat shit. Apparently the cat figured my sweatpants were a suitable cat box substitute.

Be glad it didn't shit the bed. Smile
03-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Do I start with cleaning the pool or the parrot cages? Consider

Yep, livin' the dream...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-05-2015, 06:23 PM
(03-05-2015 10:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Do I start with cleaning the pool or the parrot cages? Consider

Yep, livin' the dream...

Ask Hercules. He knows how to handle this kind of work quickly and easily. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
05-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Just wrote a lengthy post on one of my favourite all-time comedies for the 'Movies/TV' forum. Tried to post, browser crashed, post I spent an hour on now gone forever... Waaaah! Sadcryface2

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased