What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
12-05-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Damn cats. There they are, going completely off the wall nuts and being entertaining. So I grab my video camera thinking "viral cat video here I come" and the second I hit record they immediately stop moving and it's like "Oh, look, it's the floor. I think I'll just stand here and fucking stare at it until you stop recording."

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
12-05-2015, 09:50 AM
My apparment is dirty and I don't want to clean it. Dodgy

"Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes"
[+] 1 user Likes OrangeTardis's post
12-05-2015, 10:12 AM
(12-05-2015 08:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Damn cats. There they are, going completely off the wall nuts and being entertaining. So I grab my video camera thinking "viral cat video here I come" and the second I hit record they immediately stop moving and it's like "Oh, look, it's the floor. I think I'll just stand here and fucking stare at it until you stop recording."

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
12-05-2015, 03:02 PM
I've been putting off updating my address at the DMV and whatnot since its never really been an issue, but I just got jury duty scheduled for my old county, about 45 minutes away and in one the shittiest cities in my area known for gang shootings... commence scramble to prove I no longer live in the county.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Having to order a charger for an e-cig battery that I didn't read the description on, saying it needs a special charger.

At least the charger only cost around 6 dollars.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
12-05-2015, 09:39 PM
(12-05-2015 10:12 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 08:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Damn cats. There they are, going completely off the wall nuts and being entertaining. So I grab my video camera thinking "viral cat video here I come" and the second I hit record they immediately stop moving and it's like "Oh, look, it's the floor. I think I'll just stand here and fucking stare at it until you stop recording."

That frog is a dick.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
15-05-2015, 07:46 PM
I bought a new kind of cheese from the specialty cheese section of my local grocery store. I removed the outer wrap and put it in a Rubbermaid container for storage. The more I eat it, the more I realize I don't particularly like it, but I can't remember what kind it was so I can avoid buying it again.
15-05-2015, 08:38 PM
(15-05-2015 07:46 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I bought a new kind of cheese from the specialty cheese section of my local grocery store. I removed the outer wrap and put it in a Rubbermaid container for storage. The more I eat it, the more I realize I don't particularly like it, but I can't remember what kind it was so I can avoid buying it again.

Remember the smell. The nose knows.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2015, 09:17 PM
(15-05-2015 07:46 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I bought a new kind of cheese from the specialty cheese section of my local grocery store. I removed the outer wrap and put it in a Rubbermaid container for storage. The more I eat it, the more I realize I don't particularly like it, but I can't remember what kind it was so I can avoid buying it again.

Why are you still eating it? If I don't like a food, I tend to not eat any more of it. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-05-2015, 09:24 PM
(15-05-2015 09:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Why are you still eating it? If I don't like a food, I tend to not eat any more of it. No

Just muscle through, it builds character. Thumbsup