What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-05-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(18-05-2015 02:34 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 12:40 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I have way too much music gear. 80% of it I don't even use but have a hard time parting with it because "someday I might need it". Oddly enough I'm not a hoarder I just like to accumulate stuff. Facepalm

you look familiar. i watch that hoarder tv show. Unsure

Well there's you're problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 04:30 PM
(18-05-2015 12:40 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I have way too much music gear. 80% of it I don't even use but have a hard time parting with it because "someday I might need it". Oddly enough I'm not a hoarder I just like to accumulate stuff. Facepalm

What a coincidence, I happen to have way too little music gear. Consider
18-05-2015, 04:31 PM
(18-05-2015 04:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  

But, do you take charity?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-05-2015, 04:38 PM
(18-05-2015 04:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 04:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  What a coincidence, I happen to have way too little music gear. Consider

But, do you take charity?

[Image: 32186-vt_zpsve94pdwm.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-05-2015, 06:26 PM
no lie...i got caught at a train on the way to work, when a BM of the liquid variety became necessary, nay...eminent. The train ended just in time for me to whip my rental car (out of town for work) into an empty grass field, grab a plastic bag, that happened to be in my car from my morning stop at the circle K, pull my pants down, elevate my hips in driver seat, and catch my own $hit in said bag. Was only partially successful. back to the hotel, hopefully no one joins me on my elevator ride up to the 9th floor...close door, close door....finally shower and scrub my buns clean. back to the car after shower, which now smelled like a mississippi outhouse and back to work...late. What a morning.
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post
18-05-2015, 06:31 PM
(18-05-2015 04:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  

you could both start your own hoarding show...'The Hoarding Atheists'
Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Re: RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(18-05-2015 06:26 PM)Dan Wrote:  back to the car after shower, which now smelled like a mississippi outhouse

No... you'd have needed to fully shit your britches three times in rapid succession, pack some raw meat into the pockets, then hang said britches out in the sun for a week to even come close to the hellish stench that issues forth from a Mississippi outhouse.
Confused
19-05-2015, 05:15 AM
(18-05-2015 06:26 PM)Dan Wrote:  no lie...i got caught at a train on the way to work, when a BM of the liquid variety became necessary, nay...eminent.
{shit storm}

I commend you on your honesty and making me laugh this morning.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-05-2015, 09:35 PM
(18-05-2015 02:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 02:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  No fresh fruit. If a grape enters a country without permission, everyone automatically gets the plague and swarms of locusts arrive immediately.

this sounds like a biblical tale Consider
parasit
Nope! It's real. Well, not the plague and locusts thing, but yeah parasites not endemic to the US can decimate agriculture. The USDA has trained beagles to sniff that shit out and stop it from coming into the country. I saw them being trained at a veterinary conference in Orlando several years ago. They're cute, and incredibly good at what they do!
http://www.theamericandogmag.com/working...le-brigade
20-05-2015, 09:51 PM
when ur too short to hang up posters in your bedroom