What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-05-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-05-2015 07:58 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If I accidentally leave my input language on Canadian English, which I have setup to use the Aboriginal Sans font to practice typing in Chipewyan, instead of United States English, which I usually use, and both of which are simply displayed as "EN" in the language bar, my passwords don't work and sometimes I get all frustrated and try to type them in 3 or 4 times before I remember that I have to change back to 'Murican.

You have to multiply your password by 9/5 and add 32. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-05-2015, 04:29 AM
We are having a heat wave and my AC is busted. Earliest I can get someone out is tomorrow.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
28-05-2015, 05:37 AM
3 cats and a pug, and each of them has their own different prescription food, but all of them prefer to steal from the wrong bowl.

'Murican Canadian
28-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Re: RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(28-05-2015 05:37 AM)yakherder Wrote:  3 cats and a pug, and each of them has their own different prescription food, but all of them prefer to steal from the wrong bowl.

I have to separate my cats. One has prescription food and hates it; the others all want it. I lock them up in different rooms to feed them.
28-05-2015, 05:42 PM
McDonalds has Filet-O-Fish sandwiches 2 for $5...

...and I have no willpower. How many calories are in eight of these things? Consider

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
28-05-2015, 06:25 PM
(28-05-2015 05:42 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  McDonalds has Filet-O-Fish sandwiches 2 for $5...

...and I have no willpower. How many calories are in eight of these things? Consider

Rating the meal Heart attack/10

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Getting a shit ton of posters tomorrow and am very excited but that means I have to re-do my entire room and fuck that's a big ole tedious task that I am just too exhausted for

but my body is ready for these posters

looks like I'll be needing some sleep

also I did my hair and it's great but also damaged so hello to not showering for weeks so my hair will be healthy and hot and attractive and stuff

basically going to buy myself a baseball cap tomorrow
30-05-2015, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 09:03 PM by TheBear.)
(28-05-2015 06:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 05:42 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  McDonalds has Filet-O-Fish sandwiches 2 for $5...

Rating the meal Heart attack/10

Indeed. That, and other health problems.

Don't get me wrong, fellas. I enjoyed many decades of eating like that. And fried food? Forget it. Ate all kinds of fried food, including deep fried ice cream, deep fried Oreo cookies, deep fried pickles, along with biscuits and gravy, bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, heavy dressing on salads, (plus, the smoking and the drinking) .... You get the picture. However, it sucks getting old. That's when those type living habits start catching up with you. Big Grin
30-05-2015, 09:02 PM
(30-05-2015 08:57 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 06:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Rating the meal Heart attack/10

Indeed. That, and other health problems.

Don't get me wrong, fellas. I enjoyed many decades of eating like that. And fried food? Forget it. Ate all kinds of fried food, including deep fried ice cream, deep fried Oreo cookies, deep fried pickles, along with biscuits and gravy, bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, heavy dressing on salads, (plus, the smoking and the drinking) .... You get the picture. However, it sucks getting old. That's when those those type living habits start catching up with you. Big Grin

And then you get to be my patient!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
30-05-2015, 09:13 PM
(30-05-2015 09:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 08:57 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Indeed. That, and other health problems.

Don't get me wrong, fellas. I enjoyed many decades of eating like that. And fried food? Forget it. Ate all kinds of fried food, including deep fried ice cream, deep fried Oreo cookies, deep fried pickles, along with biscuits and gravy, bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, heavy dressing on salads, (plus, the smoking and the drinking) .... You get the picture. However, it sucks getting old. That's when those those type living habits start catching up with you. Big Grin

And then you get to be my patient!

That may work out quite nicely then. We'll see. Wink