What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
31-05-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(31-05-2015 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally able to go outside and try to get the pool swim-ready for the summer. Thumbsup

You'd think with all that water, it'd be ready by now. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
31-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Is it so wrong to want another piece of pear & blue cheese, flatbread pizza for brunch? Undecided

Is it wrong to have had that brunch ... after having just eaten breakfast? Undecided

I am now contemplating what to have for lunch while simultaneously heating up the 2nd piece of pizza. Undecided

Weeping

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-05-2015, 10:01 AM
(31-05-2015 09:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally able to go outside and try to get the pool swim-ready for the summer. Thumbsup

You'd think with all that water, it'd be ready by now. Drinking Beverage

Dodgy

Smart ass.

Have to get the leaves out of it, and the algae out, and the chemicals right.

I quit putting chemicals in as it broke my heart and my wallet to watch them wash out the overflow. Water is the one thing not lacking.

Scooped out some leaves did some brushing of the sides, shocked the crap out it and then dropped in the robot. I'll let it do it's thing for a while and clean the robot out and do it all over again...and again, and again. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-05-2015, 10:07 AM
(31-05-2015 10:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You'd think with all that water, it'd be ready by now. Drinking Beverage

Dodgy

Smart ass.

Have to get the leaves out of it, and the algae out, and the chemicals right.

I quit putting chemicals in as it broke my heart and my wallet to watch them wash out the overflow. Water is the one thing not lacking.

Scooped out some leaves did some brushing of the sides, shocked the crap out it and then dropped in the robot. I'll let it do it's thing for a while and clean the robot out and do it all over again...and again, and again. Undecided

Eh, just get rid of the algae and she'll be right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2015, 01:11 AM
My Pandora playlist is full of songs from my other Pandora stations, so when I want to skip to another station, it just plays the same music as my other Pandora stations.
[+] 1 user Likes CrimsonCallaReborn's post
01-06-2015, 01:15 AM
I can't figure out why my last post is showing up blank Sad

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Having found loads off documentaries on the net, I now must choose what to watch. So much choice!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-06-2015, 07:15 PM
We went to aChinese buffet, and they had poutine. But the gravy wasn't hot enough to properly soften the cheese curds, so my poutine was just all wrong. My night is ruined.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
06-06-2015, 08:40 PM
(06-06-2015 07:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  We went to aChinese buffet, and they had poutine. But the gravy wasn't hot enough to properly soften the cheese curds, so my poutine was just all wrong. My night is ruined.
Undecided

Poutine is serious business.

That's not even a joke.
06-06-2015, 11:55 PM
(01-06-2015 01:15 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I can't figure out why my last post is showing up blank Sad

It's nearly always the quote tags - has to be matching [ quote ] [ /quote ] all through your post or Deep Thought hath decreed that thy post shall be invisible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post