What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-06-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(09-06-2015 04:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 01:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Where did I put that drumstick???

Are you playing drums or eating chicken?

Playing.

Today I went to the hospital for my Thursday appointment........

Today is Wednesday. Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-06-2015, 08:07 AM
(09-06-2015 06:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 04:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  Are you playing drums or eating chicken?

Playing.

Today I went to the hospital for my Thursday appointment........

Today is Wednesday. Facepalm

How is that a problem? You gained a day.
*must.. resist.. really.. poor.. taste.. joke.. must.. not.. cross.. line..*
11-06-2015, 10:11 AM
My nephew was complaining the other day that one of his video games was taking up too much of his time. His exact words: "I can't wait to finish this God-forsaken thing".

Kids are starving and being forced into sex slavery all over the world and he is mad about a video game. It took all of my will power not to hit him.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2015, 10:13 AM
(11-06-2015 10:11 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  My nephew was complaining the other day that one of his video games was taking up too much of his time. His exact words: "I can't wait to finish this God-forsaken thing".

Kids are starving and being forced into sex slavery all over the world and he is mad about a video game. It took all of my will power not to hit him.

Bro, you don't even.
11-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Technically a first world problem for me.

Insurance won't cover bariatric surgery to get my fat ass down to a reasonable weight, the surgery is a last resort option as i've tried everything else under the sun and it didn't work Sad

At least the healthcare exchanges exist now so I can drop my employer insurance that sucks and get a plan that will cover it at 100% Big Grin

Also good thing for modern science helping to keep my body from breaking down until I can take care of the problem.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
11-06-2015, 10:21 AM
I have a presentation today for work and I just spilled spaghetti on my shirt. FARRRRRK....all I can think of is this commercial now:

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
11-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Decided the couch I ordered less than 48 hours ago for my new apartment is "too" blue and that I wanted grey. I wanted the couch in canvas - it wasn't available in grey, but harbor blue, so that's what I ordered. I saw a pic of a similar apartment that had a dark grey linen couch and decided *that* was perfect, and I can have more fun curtains and throw pillows that way - I'll just do dupioni silk curtains instead of velvet curtains. So I called the company to *change* my order, but instead they have to *cancel* my order. And I had a 20% discount specific to that day. Now I have to check back in three business days to verify the cancellation was completed so I don't get billed for the original couch. So I don't get screwed by getting billed twice on my debit card I didn't go ahead and order the couch in my new fabric and color, so now I have to wait longer before I have a sleeper sofa in the new place. And I have to pay more for it. Dammit.

And Tonechaser's post is making me hungry for spaghetti - I doubt I have time to grab ingredients from the store, cook, and make it to my dr's appt in 90 minutes.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-06-2015, 03:54 PM
(09-06-2015 01:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't stay awake long enough to play mmo's
I tried them but couldn't find one that wasn't just a bunch of people who quickly and constantly owned newbies because they did nothing but play. They seemed fun, though.
11-06-2015, 04:23 PM
(11-06-2015 10:15 AM)Worom Wrote:  At least the healthcare exchanges exist now so I can drop my employer insurance that sucks and get a plan that will cover it at 100% Big Grin

I'm pretty sure you can't do that. If your employer offers benefits, you have to take that and can't use the exchanges.

Another first world problem.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
11-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Having trouble getting on Elder Scrolls Online. Life is tough