What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
11-06-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(11-06-2015 04:46 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Having trouble getting on Elder Scrolls Online. Life is tough

People still play that game?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 06:27 PM
My 3 year old son has this little red foam ball, kind of like a nerf ball. I showed him how if you get it a little wet to give it some weight, then throw it just over the ceiling fan so it lands on top, the fan launches it at warp speed in some random direction. My girlfriend doesn't think it's as funny as we do.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
11-06-2015, 06:32 PM
(11-06-2015 06:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My 3 year old son has this little red foam ball, kind of like a nerf ball. I showed him how if you get it a little wet to give it some weight, then throw it just over the ceiling fan so it lands on top, the fan launches it at warp speed in some random direction. My girlfriend doesn't think it's as funny as we do.
Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-06-2015, 06:44 PM
(11-06-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My 3 year old son has this little red foam ball, kind of like a nerf ball. I showed him how if you get it a little wet to give it some weight, then throw it just over the ceiling fan so it lands on top, the fan launches it at warp speed in some random direction. My girlfriend doesn't think it's as funny as we do.

Facepalm

Problem?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-06-2015, 06:45 PM
(11-06-2015 06:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Facepalm

Problem?

Pretty sure that all the moms on here understand. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-06-2015, 07:00 PM
(11-06-2015 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Problem?

Pretty sure that all the moms on here understand. Dodgy

It's science.

By altering the mass of an object (ball without water, vs water-infused ball), the force and distance of the object changes when propelled.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-06-2015, 03:53 AM
(11-06-2015 05:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 04:46 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Having trouble getting on Elder Scrolls Online. Life is tough

People still play that game?

Just came out on XBox now. My PC can't handle all that .
13-06-2015, 11:08 AM
(11-06-2015 07:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Pretty sure that all the moms on here understand. Dodgy

It's science.

By altering the mass of an object (ball without water, vs water-infused ball), the force and distance of the object changes when propelled.

I can relate. I used throw wet sponges at ceiling fans when I was a kid. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
13-06-2015, 11:09 AM
I can't figure out what I could have possibly watched on youtube that would make Taylor Swift a recommended channel. Sadcryface

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
13-06-2015, 11:10 AM
(13-06-2015 11:09 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I can't figure out what I could have possibly watched on youtube that would make Taylor Swift a recommended channel. Sadcryface

Yeah...

YouTube's recommendation algorithms are... 'special'.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post