What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Re: RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(13-06-2015 01:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Which bathing suit should I wear to get in my pool...in my backyard... Tongue

Your pool and your backyard? I recommend none.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like mecanna's post
15-06-2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(15-06-2015 07:52 AM)mecanna Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 01:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Which bathing suit should I wear to get in my pool...in my backyard... Tongue

Your pool and your backyard? I recommend none.

Now THAT is a plan! Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-06-2015, 08:16 AM
(15-06-2015 06:13 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 02:51 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Careful there... If enough people support that garbage, developers might start thinking those generic grind-fest games are a good idea. Tongue

Lol I've been playing elder scrolls games for 15 years now. I take offense to that! Smile

ESO is not really an Elder Scrolls game, it's kind of like how Final Fantasy Online was when it first launched.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-06-2015, 11:36 AM
(15-06-2015 08:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 06:13 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Lol I've been playing elder scrolls games for 15 years now. I take offense to that! Smile

ESO is not really an Elder Scrolls game, it's kind of like how Final Fantasy Online was when it first launched.

I've played a few hours of ESO so far, I'm enjoying it. But it does feel like Skyrim Lite to be honest. No houses, no sleeping, no looting everything in site etc.

However due to my family and work commitments I don't have much time to play it so maybe this works out better for me if its not as immersive lol.
16-06-2015, 12:09 AM
(15-06-2015 08:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 06:13 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Lol I've been playing elder scrolls games for 15 years now. I take offense to that! Smile

Working at a GameStop, we had a dumb amount of people bring it back literally the day after launch... Lol.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-06-2015, 05:30 AM
Sub woofers. Mine freaks the dog out. So hear I sit with with 400 watts of Earth moving boom boom boom that I can't even turn on at low levels without causing the dog to have a panic attack.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
16-06-2015, 12:35 PM
(16-06-2015 05:30 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Sub woofers. Mine freaks the dog out. So hear I sit with with 400 watts of Earth moving boom boom boom that I can't even turn on at low levels without causing the dog to have a panic attack.

Sounds like your woofer is a sub Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-06-2015, 02:00 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
Years ago, I set up a new sound system that has a sub. Of course that's the moment I can't find a good CD to use. Eh, why not the sound effects one. Load it up, put it on high, and... oops chose the explosion track. Rumbles my house, makes the (open) windows rattle, and makes me scramble to press stop.

I look outside and see people looking around, confused. So of course I go outside and try to find it, too.

Good thing we live near enough an Air Force base that we've heard sonic booms. Yeah, yeah, must've been them.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
16-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Quote:So of course I go outside and try to find it, too.

LOL! I like your style son, I would have done the same thing.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Lymph nodes tender, tonsils are killing me, and my ears hurt a bit, but no fever (this is the 3rd day of symptoms). Facepalm Debating whether to try and get in with the doctor and pay a $30 co-pay or not. Undecided Or just tough it out again. Hobo