What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-06-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Alright, decision made. My throat just hurts too bad. Sad Fuck those bitches at work and whatever shit they might talk about me (as they always do). There is no winning whether you come in to the office and tough it out "You trying to get us sick? Hobo" or whether you go in to the doctor as soon as symptoms arrive "She could've come in and toughed it out" so fuck 'em all. Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Heart Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-06-2015, 09:55 AM
PDF files look kinda bad on my ebook reader. Been warned about that but still...

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-06-2015, 04:07 PM
I didn't sleep last night and trying to clear my through has given me a bad case of "hiccup-any-time-you-open-you-mouthits".

That's how it goes...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-06-2015, 04:32 PM
I have 1st world medication and can't swallow pills. Blush

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-06-2015, 04:54 PM
(17-06-2015 04:32 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have 1st world medication and can't swallow pills. Blush

Not even with something to wash them down with? Sad
Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-06-2015, 05:06 PM
(17-06-2015 04:32 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have 1st world medication and can't swallow pills. Blush

Put some water or other drink in your mouth...throw the pill in and quickly throw your head back till it all goes to the back of your mouth, then swallow.

You won't taste the pill and it won't get stuck. Been doing it that way since I was a kid. I couldn't stand the taste of the capsules antibiotics came in and I was always having to take them for sore throats.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-06-2015, 07:51 PM
My hotel has shower gel instead of soap. I'm not a fan of shower gel.
18-06-2015, 07:58 AM
You know what, Windows? I think I can do without the logoff sound, so if you could just go ahead and reboot, that would be great. Dodgy

[Image: 2015-06-18%2009.30.28cropped_zpskuesfopo.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
18-06-2015, 08:19 AM
(18-06-2015 07:58 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  You know what, Windows? I think I can do without the logoff sound, so if you could just go ahead and reboot, that would be great. Dodgy

[Image: 2015-06-18%2009.30.28cropped_zpskuesfopo.jpg]

did you take that photo with a can of beans