What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-06-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-06-2015 06:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't decide what color to have my nails done with when I go for a manicure in the next day or so. Currently they are purple.

Consider

Girl_nails

What would coordinate best with the swimming pool? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-06-2015, 10:54 AM
The mere fact that I still manage to have first world problems while doing this stuff is itself a first world problem :/

We were practicing night operations and there were so many fireflies out that it was interfering with the usability of our night optics. All I saw while driving was black with blinding white dots. I felt like I was in a freaking imperial battle cruiser trying not to crash into stars as they flew past.

2nd problem... We got the munchies, so we got the only smartphone left that still had a charge and, rather than using that last bit of valuable energy for something useful (contacting family for example), we got online and googled "which MREs have Skittles?" We then ripped open all our MRE boxes and made a cluttered mess of our vehicle trying to locate all chili mac and spaghetti with meat sauce MREs and then basically had a Skittles party in the middle of the night while waiting at our ambush point.

Everything else either doesn't qualify as first world or may simply have been a sleep deprived hallucination.. At some point I remember chasing off a bear with my machete because he accidentally stumbled across our position and I was pissed off because I thought he was gonna knock over the branches we'd set up for camouflage. I'm glad he ran, because that would have been a really stupid way to get myself killed.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
25-06-2015, 05:38 PM
I broke my backup alarm clock. Now I have no choice but to go to bed at reasonable time so I don't need a backup alarm. :'(

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
25-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Can't be bothered riding 10minutes into town to get subway so am forced to just order a pizza.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-06-2015, 06:11 PM
(25-06-2015 07:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 06:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't decide what color to have my nails done with when I go for a manicure in the next day or so. Currently they are purple.

Consider

Girl_nails

What would coordinate best with the swimming pool? Consider

I didn't even have a chance to get in the pool today...errands and cleaning and BLAH! Tomorrow though, after I get my nails done - leaning toward a nice, bright red. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-06-2015, 06:13 PM
(25-06-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 07:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  What would coordinate best with the swimming pool? Consider

I didn't even have a chance to get in the pool today...errands and cleaning and BLAH! Tomorrow though, after I get my nails done - leaning toward a nice, bright red. Consider

You need to consult with DLJ, he is quite versed in the ways of the nail polish.

25-06-2015, 06:20 PM
(25-06-2015 06:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 06:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I didn't even have a chance to get in the pool today...errands and cleaning and BLAH! Tomorrow though, after I get my nails done - leaning toward a nice, bright red. Consider

You need to consult with DLJ, he is quite versed in the ways of the nail polish.

Somehow, I doubt he and I share the same taste.

And, if we did decide to confer and coordinate we would lose our individuality.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-06-2015, 06:37 PM
(25-06-2015 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 06:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You need to consult with DLJ, he is quite versed in the ways of the nail polish.

Somehow, I doubt he and I share the same taste.

And, if we did decide to confer and coordinate we would lose our individuality.

You need not coordinate, I was merely suggesting that DLJ may have some insight into which nail polish colour would be best to really accentuate the colour of your eyes and the pool.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-06-2015, 06:55 PM
(25-06-2015 06:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can't be bothered riding 10minutes into town to get subway so am forced to just order a pizza.

You should find yourself a nice Maori girl who would go into town for you.

#sigh
25-06-2015, 08:03 PM
(25-06-2015 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 06:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can't be bothered riding 10minutes into town to get subway so am forced to just order a pizza.

You should find yourself a nice Maori girl who would go into town for you.

I'd ask her to buy me a coke and she'd come home with a small bag of white powder.

I'll pass.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post