What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Turns out my AC is dead and needs to be replaced. So, that's going to be 5 grand out the door. Plus, a few days in the sweltering heat until they get the job done.

Ugh

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2015, 07:37 AM
(03-07-2015 07:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  American Eagle athletic boxers $20 per pair (the camo patterned ones, why I don't know :/)

I know that pirates wear camo undies because they want to hide their booty, but I'm not sure why you would either... Consider

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
08-07-2015, 07:41 AM
I learned why pork loin is so cheap.

Next time I'll just eat cardboard for dinner; it has more moisture and flavor and I'll save time on cooking and cleanup. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
08-07-2015, 07:50 AM
What is your latest first world problem ?
I feel like I'm at a crossroads in my current position. I've constantly been told over the past two years that I'm ripe for promotion but when I ask, upper management doesn't have a career path planned out so they can't do anything. Sounds like the proverbial dangling carrot.

I think I'm going to start applying for other jobs. It's time to move on. I hate staying stagnant.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 4 users Like Tonechaser77's post
08-07-2015, 08:00 AM
I nursed my very small brandy for over 2 hours. Now it is finished. Sad

Woe is me! Jesus, can you turn nothingness into brandy? I shall keep a close eye on my glass. Now is the time to make me a believer. PRAISE!

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Re: RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(02-07-2015 10:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So far, the person I engaged called it immoral (I engaged on that), said it is immoral because No True Marriage and when pressed on how the system of marriage between gays and straights are different, he compared gays marrying to a person marrying a cat and and tried to incite emotion by implying that it 'cheapens' one's commitments.

I have yet to get a response to my most recent reply to his cat marriage.

I like cats more than most people.
Consider
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
08-07-2015, 09:10 AM
(08-07-2015 08:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I nursed my very small brandy for over 2 hours. Now it is finished. Sad

Woe is me! Jesus, can you turn nothingness into brandy? I shall keep a close eye on my glass. Now is the time to make me a believer. PRAISE!

Tongue

If Dionysus can do it, so can Jeebus!!! Wink

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
08-07-2015, 09:16 AM
I think I need a new bottle, for my water tastes bad now...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-07-2015, 10:50 AM
(08-07-2015 07:41 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I learned why pork loin is so cheap.

Next time I'll just eat cardboard for dinner; it has more moisture and flavor and I'll save time on cooking and cleanup. Dodgy

You might consider changing the way you prepared it. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-07-2015, 11:02 AM
(08-07-2015 10:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 07:41 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I learned why pork loin is so cheap.

You might consider changing the way you prepared it. Dodgy

Yeah, I suppose I could wrap it in bacon, but it seems like a shame to ruin bacon just to make loin tolerable.

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post