What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-12-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I after many years of faithful service my router has been getting worse and worse, and is now antiquated anyhow. I was excited I got one for a great deal online during 'Black Friday'. My order went through, they charged me, so I was well happy to be done with looking for the right router. Today the bastards emailed me to let me know that all of my items had shipped...except the one I cared about. Looked at my account, and it said my router was backordered. And...by the time I actually get my router the mail in rebate, which is what made the deal good, may not be in effect. Angry

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I made potato salad but forgot to put it in the fridge overnight and now it might have deadly bacteria growing in it! I'm so disappoint. :'(
01-12-2013, 07:58 AM
I watch very little TV and what I do watch consists of a few shows that I DVR and watch on Sunday mornings while husband is at work.

Husband went out Saturday and bought a new TV, roughly the size of a billboard, and I can't operate the damn thing. So my usual Sunday routine of catching up on a few shows will be spent staring a giant black screen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-12-2013, 07:59 AM
(01-12-2013 07:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I watch very little TV and what I do watch consists of a few shows that I DVR and watch on Sunday mornings while husband is at work.

Husband went out Saturday and bought a new TV, roughly the size of a billboard, and I can't operate the damn thing. So my usual Sunday routine of catching up on a few shows will be spent staring a giant black screen.

RTFM?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2013, 08:01 AM
(01-12-2013 07:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 07:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I watch very little TV and what I do watch consists of a few shows that I DVR and watch on Sunday mornings while husband is at work.

RTFM?

Don't know where he put it. I think he is mocking me, now I can't even have my couple of hours of TV per week that had been previously allotted.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

01-12-2013, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 08:16 AM by Dark Light.)
I just spent about three minutes trying to figure out that acronym. My best guess is probably "Rented Television For Money?" while my least likely guess is probably "Rolling Toilet Farts and Marshmellows?".

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
01-12-2013, 08:11 AM
(01-12-2013 08:07 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I just spent about three minutes trying to figure out that acronym. By best guess is probably "Rented Television For Money?" while my least likely guess is probably "Rolling Toilet Farts and Marshmellows?".

Lol it took me a second too. Pretty sure my guess is correct with "read the fucking manual!"
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
01-12-2013, 08:13 AM

So reminded me of this ....

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
01-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Got it right away, sounds just like Chas-speak. Tongue Just more terse and deadlier.

01-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Figured it out...but may have also detonated WMD. At least I can watch the most recent episode of The Blacklist, hopefully before the world implodes.