What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
03-08-2015, 03:31 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm about to run out of internet data on my phone, which means I'll be once again cut off from the world and bored as shit. Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 11:12 AM
When you microwave something microwaveable and then when you start eating it, half of it (usually the middle) is still fucking FROZEN.

Unfuckingbelievable.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-08-2015, 11:37 AM
(03-08-2015 11:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When you microwave something microwaveable and then when you start eating it, half of it (usually the middle) is still fucking FROZEN.

Unfuckingbelievable.

lower the power level and extend the cooking time. Remember those instructions are for every microwave ever so results vary from 1 unit to another.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-08-2015, 12:20 PM
(03-08-2015 11:37 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 11:12 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When you microwave something microwaveable and then when you start eating it, half of it (usually the middle) is still fucking FROZEN.

Unfuckingbelievable.

lower the power level and extend the cooking time. Remember those instructions are for every microwave ever so results vary from 1 unit to another.

Or just eat it in layers. Stick it in the microwave for a minute, eat the hot outer inch or two, microwave it for another minute, eat another inch, repeat.

'Murican Canadian
03-08-2015, 12:55 PM
(03-08-2015 12:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Stick it in the microwave for a minute, eat the hot outer inch or two, microwave it for another minute, eat another inch, repeat.

Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2015, 01:17 AM
(03-08-2015 12:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 11:37 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  lower the power level and extend the cooking time. Remember those instructions are for every microwave ever so results vary from 1 unit to another.

Or just eat it in layers. Stick it in the microwave for a minute, eat the hot outer inch or two, microwave it for another minute, eat another inch, repeat.

Or...OR... just cut a hole in the middle and push everything to the side of the plate before microwaving...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
04-08-2015, 08:45 AM
My son and I want to get in the pool, but it's being cleaned by the groundskeeper at the moment.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-08-2015, 08:18 AM
(04-08-2015 08:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  My son and I want to get in the pool, but it's being cleaned by the groundskeeper at the moment.

So send the butler out to tell him to get a move on. What's the problem?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 7 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
05-08-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 12:08 PM by Lienda Bella.)
It pisses me off that literally everybody around me expects zero tears, zero frustration, and pretty much next to nil feeling, and to perform specific roles to make it appear that things are happy and dandy no matter what 24/7. At the same time, they want to tell me (with seriousness) that I'm wrong about an obedient DOLL not being demanded.

Dodgy

Maybe if one of us gets shot we should SMILE and say "Oh oh. Looks like I'll have a lazy Friday. tee hee"
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
07-08-2015, 10:04 AM
I got a PM on Facebook, but I'm afraid to check it because they'll be able to see that I saw it and no matter who it's from, I'm not prepared to respond right now.

Damn you Facebook and your stupid "seen hh:mm" feature! Angry

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post