What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
13-08-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(13-08-2015 05:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's been so long since I accidentally hit the 'Log Out' button I almost forgot what my password was Blink

I've forgotten my password more times than I care to count.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 06:39 PM
(13-08-2015 06:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 05:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's been so long since I accidentally hit the 'Log Out' button I almost forgot what my password was Blink

There's a log out button? Gasp

No, of course not. You can log in.... But you can never leave! Hobo

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
13-08-2015, 06:43 PM
(13-08-2015 06:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  There's a log out button? Gasp

No, of course not. You can log in.... But you can never leave! Hobo

It's Hotel California in disguise.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
13-08-2015, 06:45 PM
I got a ridiculously good deal on a home theater receiver at amazon.com.

Now I have to buy a bunch of speakers, speaker wires, banana plugs, a bigger tv, a tv wall mount so I can put the center speaker on the entertainment center under the tv where the oem tv stand would normally sit... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
13-08-2015, 08:02 PM
I need some help with Winamp. I noticed that the whole library goes away whenever I get an update from Windows (7). This causes me to have to wait at least a whole minute before I can start playing music after I restart! Jeez, I mean, really! Come on, this shit should be completely seamless! Tongue
14-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Random cravings for obscure food items, the downside to having done a shitload of traveling. Right now, what I really want is a giant bowl of 拉麵 (directly translated as pulled noodles). It's like... the Chinese Muslim equivalent of Vietnamese phở. Not exclusively Muslim, but the version I'm talking about was. If you were in a touristy area of China, you probably wouldn't see it. Anywhere else, you can't walk down a sidewalk for 2 minutes without running into one of these little run down looking restaurants with a bunch of Chinese Muslims inside preparing what, as far as I can tell, is the exact same menu for every single one of these restaurants across the entire country. Their trademark dish is ramen with sheep and handmade noodles. You order it, and the guy grabs a big chunk of dough and starts stretching it out over and over and about 10 seconds later he suddenly has a big hand full of thin, long noodles which he throws in your bowl, covers with a boiling ladle full of their secret broth, throws in a couple chunks of sheep, and poof you've got a giant bowl of the best noodles, ever, for the equivalent of about 60 cents.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Since when did you have to be a computer engineer to fix a gawdam drying machine? Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
16-08-2015, 04:56 PM
I'd like to get into Game of Thrones, but don't know if I should watch everything I've missed or just start with the last season.

Be true to yourself. Heart
16-08-2015, 05:15 PM
(16-08-2015 04:56 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'd like to get into Game of Thrones, but don't know if I should watch everything I've missed or just start with the last season.

Start with Season 1 you basically need to watch the whole thing for anything to make sense.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-08-2015, 05:25 PM
(16-08-2015 04:56 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'd like to get into Game of Thrones, but don't know if I should watch everything I've missed or just start with the last season.

I know I'm in a big minority here, but after watching the show for 5 years it amounted to being a big waste of time. If you're cool with the following: Any kind of sex, gory and tasteless violence, bitching and nagging, "politics", cursing and completely unpredictable character deaths (minor and major); then it's right up your alley.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post