What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-08-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(18-08-2015 10:13 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I'm stuck at a desk all day everyday.

Maybe I should start smoking so I have an excuse to get up and stretch my legs every now and then... Consider

hahaha that is funny!!! Laugh out load

sad but true.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-08-2015, 04:05 PM
There is the most beautiful orange kitty that roams out neighborhood. He will not let me pet him Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
19-08-2015, 08:14 PM
It's 10:13 pm, and I'm making a pot of coffee. Drinking Beverage

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 09:08 PM
My old cat just wants to chill all day, and my kitten wants to play all day. Neither will compromise...
[+] 2 users Like Cozzymodo's post
19-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Cozzy - That's so gangsta I can hardly stand it. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 12:34 AM
During my supervised study lesson (basically an interactive lecture for small groups headed by grad students), my lecturers mixed up pterosaurs for theropods when describing the point of bird evolution. They also forgot that some species of sharks do indeed lay eggs while justifying their placement of said creatures in their representative cladogram.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-08-2015, 02:08 AM
(20-08-2015 12:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  During my supervised study lesson (basically an interactive lecture for small groups headed by grad students), my lecturers mixed up pterosaurs for theropods when describing the point of bird evolution. They also forgot that some species of sharks do indeed lay eggs while justifying their placement of said creatures in their representative cladogram.

No they didn't... Shocking

Of course, that inevitably leads to one question: Why couldn't anything hear pterosaurs go to the bathroom?

Because the "p" is silent Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-08-2015, 02:25 AM
(20-08-2015 02:08 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 12:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  During my supervised study lesson (basically an interactive lecture for small groups headed by grad students), my lecturers mixed up pterosaurs for theropods when describing the point of bird evolution. They also forgot that some species of sharks do indeed lay eggs while justifying their placement of said creatures in their representative cladogram.

No they didn't... Shocking

Of course, that inevitably leads to one question: Why couldn't anything hear pterosaurs go to the bathroom?

Because the "p" is silent Tongue

Yes, they did... *sigh*

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-08-2015, 04:56 PM
5 day work weeks. They're just too fucking long.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
20-08-2015, 06:58 PM
(20-08-2015 04:56 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  5 day work weeks. They're just too fucking long.

It isn't so much five days of work in a row that I don't like, it's the fact that it means only two days off between those 5 day work weeks. Over and over. Forever. For the rest of your life. I'm getting depressed just thinking about it.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm really digging my two week on two week off schedule. I still average 42 hours per week, it's just arranged more efficiently.

When I was stationed in Misawa, Japan, I head a really awkward schedule that I also learned to enjoy. It was 24 hour shifts (during which we slept 8 hours on site as standby), but it was 1 day on, 1 day off, 1 day on, 2 days off, 1 day on, 1 day off, 1 day on, 4 days off, then back to the beginning.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post