What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
21-08-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(20-08-2015 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Decisions, decisions...

Turtle cream pie or angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream... Consider

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
21-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Having a crush on one of the boys at my school God being bisexual sucks sometimes
Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 01:08 AM
(21-08-2015 04:31 PM)ForsakenHeretic Wrote:  Having a crush on one of the boys at my school God being bisexual sucks sometimes

If only the bisexuality were the problem. I sympathize - for a long time, most of my 20s, I was convinced I was only attracted to women who were either 1) lesbians, 2) only liked guys over 6' tall (I am 5'9"), or 3) completely uninterested in a guy who was as smart as they were.

I'd wager to say it's one of the many corollaries to Murphy's Law: whatever "type" you're into is correspondingly less likely to be into your type, in a precise inverse ratio to how strongly attracted you are to their type.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2015, 06:34 AM
(22-08-2015 01:08 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 04:31 PM)ForsakenHeretic Wrote:  Having a crush on one of the boys at my school God being bisexual sucks sometimes

If only the bisexuality were the problem. I sympathize - for a long time, most of my 20s, I was convinced I was only attracted to women who were either 1) lesbians, 2) only liked guys over 6' tall (I am 5'9"), or 3) completely uninterested in a guy who was as smart as they were.

I'd wager to say it's one of the many corollaries to Murphy's Law: whatever "type" you're into is correspondingly less likely to be into your type, in a precise inverse ratio to how strongly attracted you are to their type.

I know that feeling seems all the guys i'm into are straight and all the gay guys I know I don't find attractive and don't like their personality
[+] 1 user Likes ForsakenHeretic's post
22-08-2015, 06:42 AM
I need to go get groceries but don't know what to buy. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 06:52 AM
(22-08-2015 06:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to go get groceries but don't know what to buy. Undecided

Food, I would assume.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
22-08-2015, 06:56 AM
(22-08-2015 06:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 06:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to go get groceries but don't know what to buy. Undecided

Food, I would assume.

I'll jot that down...thanks. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 07:31 AM
(22-08-2015 06:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Food, I would assume.

My mother says that a lot and I give her that exact response almost everytime lol

Just go for what you need and chances are you will find other things you want as you are looking around.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
23-08-2015, 11:13 AM

The grocery store solved that problem for me. Pork butt was on sale for $0.99/lb.

Now I have to eat pulled pork at every meal for the next three months. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-08-2015, 11:33 AM
(23-08-2015 11:13 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  

The grocery store solved that problem for me. Pork butt was on sale for $0.99/lb.

Now I have to eat pulled pork at every meal for the next three months. Weeping

I'll help! Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post