What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-08-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(26-08-2015 10:45 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I went to Qdoba for lunch and they didn't put the lid all the way on my burrito bowl, so when I got back to the office and took it out of the bag the lid slipped and dumped half of it in my lap. Angry

Now I have to choose between going home to change my pants or smelling like a burrito for the rest of the day. Blush

Wash them in the toilet then use the hand dryer to dry them.

And you still ate the burrito right?

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 11:17 AM
(26-08-2015 11:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 10:45 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I went to Qdoba for lunch and they didn't put the lid all the way on my burrito bowl, so when I got back to the office and took it out of the bag the lid slipped and dumped half of it in my lap. Angry

Now I have to choose between going home to change my pants or smelling like a burrito for the rest of the day. Blush

Wash them in the toilet then use the hand dryer to dry them.

What was left of it. I had them omit the tortilla, so it was just a mess of rice, beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, diced chicken and habanero salsa.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
26-08-2015, 11:47 AM
(26-08-2015 11:17 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 11:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Wash them in the toilet then use the hand dryer to dry them.

What was left of it. I had them omit the tortilla, so it was just a mess of rice, beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, diced chicken and habanero salsa.

But anyway, I learned my lesson. Have them wrap the burrito and then throw out the tortilla if I don't want to eat it. Just one more first world inconvenience I have to learn to live with... Rolleyes

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
26-08-2015, 12:05 PM
(26-08-2015 11:47 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 11:17 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  What was left of it. I had them omit the tortilla, so it was just a mess of rice, beans, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, diced chicken and habanero salsa.

But anyway, I learned my lesson. Have them wrap the burrito and then throw out the tortilla if I don't want to eat it. Just one more first world inconvenience I have to learn to live with... Rolleyes

Nah, wasting guacamole brings it out of the realm of first world problems.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-08-2015, 05:40 PM
The ever increasing gap between rich and poor and the decline of the middle class as corporations and the wealthy elite either purposely or unintentionally but as a result of the system, decrease the standards that form a strong middle class and instead seek to create a dystopian society where the few rule over the many by control of money and power.

That and I'm out of coke.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
26-08-2015, 05:54 PM
(26-08-2015 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The ever increasing gap between rich and poor and the decline of the middle class as corporations and the wealthy elite either purposely or unintentionally but as a result of the system, decrease the standards that form a strong middle class and instead seek to create a dystopian society where the few rule over the many by control of money and power.

What kind?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Life in the Fast Lane...
26-08-2015, 09:20 PM
(26-08-2015 05:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The ever increasing gap between rich and poor and the decline of the middle class as corporations and the wealthy elite either purposely or unintentionally but as a result of the system, decrease the standards that form a strong middle class and instead seek to create a dystopian society where the few rule over the many by control of money and power.

What kind?

Vanilla of course...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-08-2015, 09:50 PM
(26-08-2015 09:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What kind?

Vanilla of course...

Vanilla Coke is Best Coke.

[Image: vanilla-coke__42016_zoom.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-08-2015, 09:58 PM
It so is. So so is.