What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
03-09-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I'm on a plane with AronRa, and I don't know how to say "hi" without coming across as a total fanboy. Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
03-09-2015, 05:24 PM
(03-09-2015 05:22 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I'm on a plane with AronRa, and I don't know how to say "hi" without coming across as a total fanboy. Blush

Universal Greeting 60% of the time it works every time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2015, 05:26 PM
(03-09-2015 05:22 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I'm on a plane with AronRa, and I don't know how to say "hi" without coming across as a total fanboy. Blush

I have met him twice. He seems to really like to meet like-minded people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2015, 05:27 PM
According to FB he is headed back to Dallas...are you on your way here too? Or is it a stopover?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-09-2015, 05:29 PM
(03-09-2015 05:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  According to FB he is headed back to Dallas...are you on your way here too? Or is it a stopover?

On my way for the weekend. Assuming they let us take off (weather delay)

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
04-09-2015, 02:32 AM

It seems to me that you have only two viable options at your disposal.

1) Get your dick out and just wave it at him

or

2) go up to him and say hello and maybe spark up a small conversation if he's in the mood and than go back to your seat and enjoy the rest of your flight and let him enjoy his because if you don't you'll remember this moment as the time you should have gone up and spoken to him. The worst that could happen is he asks you to leave him alone, which Im sure he wont do.

I personally hope your decide to go with option 1.

edit: Ok I can see that was like 8 hours ago. I'm guessing you went with option 3? That being that you just bitched out.
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah...option 3. It was a full flight and seemed weird to stand in the aisle and try to talk to Aron across the guy sitting next to him.

-Rowan Atkinson
04-09-2015, 07:38 PM
The microwave in my dorm room will not reheat the pizza correctly. It only cooks the outside of the slice and the middle is cold or the middle is hot and the outside is several thousand degrees. Pondering a solution... what would happen if I put a big bowl upside down on top of the pizza and the microwave heats the bowl which then by convection heats the air inside along with the pizza? At any rate I don't have a bowl so it doesn't make any difference.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
04-09-2015, 07:47 PM
(04-09-2015 07:38 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  The microwave in my dorm room will not reheat the pizza correctly. It only cooks the outside of the slice and the middle is cold or the middle is hot and the outside is several thousand degrees. Pondering a solution... what would happen if I put a big bowl upside down on top of the pizza and the microwave heats the bowl which then by convection heats the air inside along with the pizza? At any rate I don't have a bowl so it doesn't make any difference.

I cut pizza up into bite-sized pieces before reheating in a microwave. Takes just a few seconds that way and you don't have the variance in temps from molten, burn the roof of your mouth, hot to just out of the fridge cold.

04-09-2015, 07:52 PM
(04-09-2015 07:38 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  The microwave in my dorm room will not reheat the pizza correctly. It only cooks the outside of the slice and the middle is cold or the middle is hot and the outside is several thousand degrees. Pondering a solution... what would happen if I put a big bowl upside down on top of the pizza and the microwave heats the bowl which then by convection heats the air inside along with the pizza? At any rate I don't have a bowl so it doesn't make any difference.

You're a thinker figure it out Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post