What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-09-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My 5 year old son decided to go in my bathroom and use my sink but left the water running. For at least an hour. With the stopper closed. We had to call an emergency carpet care company because it had seeped through the walls and floors into two other bedrooms and closets. The total damage was around $700. FML

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 06:40 AM
(10-09-2015 03:59 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My 5 year old son decided to go in my bathroom and use my sink but left the water running. For at least an hour. With the stopper closed. We had to call an emergency carpet care company because it had seeped through the walls and floors into two other bedrooms and closets. The total damage was around $700. FML

Take it out of his allowance. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-09-2015, 06:47 AM
(10-09-2015 06:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 03:59 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My 5 year old son decided to go in my bathroom and use my sink but left the water running. For at least an hour. With the stopper closed. We had to call an emergency carpet care company because it had seeped through the walls and floors into two other bedrooms and closets. The total damage was around $700. FML

Take it out of his allowance. Angry

He doesn't get one yet, I just told him that christmas is cancelled this year

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
10-09-2015, 06:48 AM

Now, I don't know about you guys... But I'm a horrible spiteful person, and thus that kid would never get any money from me until his damages have been 'repaid' over time. And I wouldn't be doing the allowance thing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
10-09-2015, 07:57 AM
(10-09-2015 06:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Now, I don't know about you guys... But I'm a horrible spiteful person, and thus that kid would never get any money from me until his damages have been 'repaid' over time. And I wouldn't be doing the allowance thing.

Have you applied for the Jehovah job? I heard there's a vacancy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-09-2015, 08:13 AM
(10-09-2015 06:47 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 06:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Take it out of his allowance. Angry

He doesn't get one yet, I just told him that christmas is cancelled this year

Laughat

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-09-2015, 08:16 AM
(10-09-2015 06:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Awww. Sad He's only 5. Now, if this was a teen we were talking about, okay. But a 5 year old? Nah.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
10-09-2015, 08:45 AM
(10-09-2015 07:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 06:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now, I don't know about you guys... But I'm a horrible spiteful person, and thus that kid would never get any money from me until his damages have been 'repaid' over time. And I wouldn't be doing the allowance thing.

Have you applied for the Jehovah job? I heard there's a vacancy.

I haven't.

But I bet I could make a kickass spiteful deity: a few starved dead children over here, another Malasian plane there, a dash of deadly and painful virus that miraculously only inflicts people that think homos are icky all around, maybe another Spanish Flu outbreak probably in India or China to fill the evil deity quota.

I could out-evil Yahweh.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-09-2015, 10:08 AM
My phone charger hole is so worn out, I have to leave it alone to charge, coz if I touch it, the plug moves and it doesn't charge Angry

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-09-2015, 10:34 AM
So fucking bored. Sad