What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(02-12-2013 02:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, as for how things stand here in Ontario, on the one hand we might have an evil Liberal Communist Nazi oppressive fascist nanny-state regime which uses violence to steal our freedoms...

... but on the other hand, flu shots are free at point of delivery.

Are they delivered at the point of a gun ? Or are they special 'flu ammo' ? Not only does it kill you, it also gives you flu...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 04:10 PM
My fridge is too full of food!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
02-12-2013, 04:23 PM
(02-12-2013 04:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 02:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, as for how things stand here in Ontario, on the one hand we might have an evil Liberal Communist Nazi oppressive fascist nanny-state regime which uses violence to steal our freedoms...

... but on the other hand, flu shots are free at point of delivery.

Are they delivered at the point of a gun ? Or are they special 'flu ammo' ? Not only does it kill you, it also gives you flu...

No, see, The Man uses nasty evil violence to take mah munies at gunpoint to pay for lazy workshy Somali immigrants to have their seven welfare babies vaccinated.

It's probably some sort of reptiloid conspiracy.

Drinking Beverage

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
02-12-2013, 04:27 PM
(02-12-2013 04:23 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 04:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  Are they delivered at the point of a gun ? Or are they special 'flu ammo' ? Not only does it kill you, it also gives you flu...

No, see, The Man uses nasty evil violence to take mah munies at gunpoint to pay for lazy workshy Somali immigrants to have their seven welfare babies vaccinated.

It's probably some sort of reptiloid conspiracy.

Drinking Beverage

MAN?!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-12-2013, 06:38 AM
Going to school while I feel like I'm coming down with something. I ate a good breakfast and took some ibuprofen, so maybe that will help me a little bit. But I can't afford to miss much more school until next semester. I only have 1 more parent note available, but the rest of my absences are doctor's notes. I can't get anymore doctor's notes because, due to a random change of insurance, I have no doctor at the moment.

But I have a test to make up today, a lot of make up work to finish in my first two classes, a test in math and a term paper introductory to write. I can't afford to miss out.

Sad
04-12-2013, 07:10 AM
(04-12-2013 06:38 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Going to school while I feel like I'm coming down with something. I ate a good breakfast and took some ibuprofen, so maybe that will help me a little bit. But I can't afford to miss much more school until next semester. I only have 1 more parent note available, but the rest of my absences are doctor's notes. I can't get anymore doctor's notes because, due to a random change of insurance, I have no doctor at the moment.

But I have a test to make up today, a lot of make up work to finish in my first two classes, a test in math and a term paper introductory to write. I can't afford to miss out.

Sad

Keep fighting

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-12-2013, 09:26 PM
So the past two days I've gone to school with somewhat of a low-grade fever. Just 99.whatever. I'd take some fever reducer and I'd make it through the day. Today a friend brought me home and I felt absolutely awful in the car- not nauseous, but sore and my head hurt. I felt weak. I get home, bam. Temperature is 100.6 at the moment, and I've taking in oranges, apples and vitamin water. I also took fever reducer, and managed to get up the strength to get to my computer so Hughsie would shut up about Skyping.

Ferdi the crip. No
04-12-2013, 09:37 PM
(04-12-2013 09:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So the past two days I've gone to school with somewhat of a low-grade fever. Just 99.whatever. I'd take some fever reducer and I'd make it through the day. Today a friend brought me home and I felt absolutely awful in the car- not nauseous, but sore and my head hurt. I felt weak. I get home, bam. Temperature is 100.6 at the moment, and I've taking in oranges, apples and vitamin water. I also took fever reducer, and managed to get up the strength to get to my computer so Hughsie would shut up about Skyping.

Ferdi the crip. No

sounds like the flu. If you can, you might want to let your fever get a bit higher before taking something to bring it down. Fever is your bodies way of fighting it off. Taking fever reducer too soon actually works against your immune system. I know its uncomfortable because you feel miserable. If it starts getting too high, or goes up quickly then take some right away.

hope you feel better soon.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-12-2013, 09:52 PM
(04-12-2013 09:37 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  sounds like the flu. If you can, you might want to let your fever get a bit higher before taking something to bring it down. Fever is your bodies way of fighting it off. Taking fever reducer too soon actually works against your immune system. I know its uncomfortable because you feel miserable. If it starts getting too high, or goes up quickly then take some right away.

hope you feel better soon.

Thank you! Hug
04-12-2013, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 10:23 PM by sporehux.)
Friday I have choose between .
Poker night
Guildwars
Gtav online
Minecraft - the crafting dead
Dbl date with GF sister
Comedy lounge with out of town cousins
Ingress meetup in CBD.

No matter what choice someone is slighted.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".