What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
11-09-2015, 07:27 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
(24-10-2013 01:17 PM)sporehux Wrote:  My headlights are automatic, so people keep telling me i left my lights on.

My headlights are *not* automatic, so once in a while I go to start my car with a dead battery.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My sleep schedule is eternally fucked. I sleep in, then I can't get to sleep, then I don't want to get up because I have nothing to do anyway. My strategy is to stay up all night tonight, then tomorrow night i'll be tired as hell so that will get me back to normal.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
13-09-2015, 07:03 AM
I had a friend post a kirk Cameron video on her Facebook feed. Which meant it showed up on my list....ugh.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-09-2015, 07:12 AM
I had a sinus infection, so I drove half a mile in my car to the walk-in clinic, then my insurance paid for my antibiotics. I had a headache, so I stayed in and watched the Lord of The Rings trilogy all day. Man, what a crappy weekend. Shy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
13-09-2015, 07:19 AM
(13-09-2015 07:12 AM)cactus Wrote:  I stayed in and watched the Lord of The Rings trilogy all day. Man, what a crappy weekend. Shy

I doubt Hobbitgirl would classify that as a crappy weekend...

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
13-09-2015, 08:06 AM
(13-09-2015 07:19 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 07:12 AM)cactus Wrote:  I stayed in and watched the Lord of The Rings trilogy all day. Man, what a crappy weekend. Shy

I doubt Hobbitgirl would classify that as a crappy weekend...

Indeed. I would call that a weekend of glorious celebration!
13-09-2015, 09:07 PM
I have the theme song from Super Chicken stuck in My head.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(13-09-2015 08:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 07:19 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  I doubt Hobbitgirl would classify that as a crappy weekend...

Indeed. I would call that a weekend of glorious celebration!

Always knew there was something wrong with you...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-09-2015, 09:34 PM
(13-09-2015 09:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 08:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Indeed. I would call that a weekend of glorious celebration!

Always knew there was something right with you...

Fixed

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-09-2015, 09:40 PM
(13-09-2015 09:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 09:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Always knew there was something right with you...

Fixed

Broken, sir. Broken, I say!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post