What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-09-2015, 03:30 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
YouTube sent me to an Old Earth vs Young Earth Creationist Debate featuring Kent Hovind.

Why me? I didn't do anything wrong! Weeping Sadcryface2

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
16-09-2015, 10:03 PM
Some awesome friend on Facebook posted this video of someone with a horrifyingly nasty case of head lice and I clicked on it. Now my head itches, and I don't even have hair. I guess I'm capable of empathy after all.

I spoilered it so nobody can say I didn't warn them. Now someone go ahead and watch it, I dare you Evil_monster

'Murican Canadian
16-09-2015, 10:06 PM
(16-09-2015 10:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Some awesome friend on Facebook posted this video of someone with a horrifyingly nasty case of head lice and I clicked on it. Now my head itches, and I don't even have hair. I guess I'm capable of empathy after all.

I spoilered it so nobody can say I didn't warn them. Now someone go ahead and watch it, I dare you Evil_monster

[Image: tumblr_mdinf8SpzB1qksov3.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2015, 10:09 PM
(16-09-2015 10:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Some awesome friend on Facebook posted this video of someone with a horrifyingly nasty case of head lice and I clicked on it. Now my head itches, and I don't even have hair. I guess I'm capable of empathy after all.

I thought it was a really bad case of dandruff--until it started moving. Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-09-2015, 10:11 PM
(16-09-2015 10:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_mdinf8SpzB1qksov3.gif]

Good for you, EK. Some things you can't unsee. I am never using another person's hairbrush again. Not. Ever.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-09-2015, 11:26 AM
My favorite burrito place got a bad batch of avocado and doesn't have guacamole. Dammit, now the taste and texture of my head sized burrito is off. Woe is me.

Weeping

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-09-2015, 08:00 PM

That's gotta be some kind of gif of a fucking photoshop! Damn, that is nasty! I'd use the shopvac on my head if I had that happen to me. Yeesh.
17-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Ran out of Alcohol Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
17-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(17-09-2015 09:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ran out of Alcohol Sad

Stagger to the L I Q and buy some more, man! Get a grip! Smile
17-09-2015, 09:19 PM
(17-09-2015 09:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ran out of Alcohol Sad

Stagger to the L I Q and buy some more, man! Get a grip! Smile

Wish I could but don't have the money Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze