What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-09-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I want to watch venus, mars and jupiter rise predawn but it's too cloudy for the next two days...i wish i had some binoculars too. I'm too poor and there are too many trees for stargazing.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
17-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Insomnia. Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-09-2015, 02:15 AM
MY CAR OVERHEATED AND I CRIED IN A KRYSTAL'S PARKING LOT FOR THIRTY MINUTES

HAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHA
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-09-2015, 02:22 AM
(18-09-2015 02:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MY CAR OVERHEATED AND I CRIED IN A KRYSTAL'S PARKING LOT FOR THIRTY MINUTES

HAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHA

Shit, you okay? Blink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-09-2015, 02:28 AM
(18-09-2015 02:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 02:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MY CAR OVERHEATED AND I CRIED IN A KRYSTAL'S PARKING LOT FOR THIRTY MINUTES

HAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHA

Shit, you okay? Blink

Spectacular Shy
18-09-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 02:48 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-09-2015 02:28 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 02:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Shit, you okay? Blink

Spectacular Shy

Alright, next question. Is your car okay? No damage I hope.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-09-2015, 02:38 AM

HAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHA

Hug

Hoping things get better for yourself.
18-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I put my elbow against a cup holder, and it fell out of the wall. After that, my mum was taking a shower and one of the inside bar sides fell out. We have kept the shower head held up for some time with rubber bands over a plastic thing that was already cracked in the middle and trying to split apart. It dropped the shower head right onto my head the morning right after I had recovered from a three day long headache. Angry The cracked plastic thing is now dangling off of the glue that held it against the wall. (I hate that thing) The toilet will fill the tank up to the right level, but not the bowl.

They maintenance guys still haven't fixed the metal plate in the neighbor's door. The plastic handle that turns on the hot water literally fell into pieces as my mother turned it off. The diet soda (It doesn't taste as sugary) is making my exorcise useless, and I have to stop drinking it. Certain plants I'd love to eat are not available raw. We bought basil pesto last year, but can't find enough fresh picked green beans to make that nice tomato bean salad with it.

The bar that holds the towel has one side that likes to slid out of it's holder when we're drying our hands. All of our nightlight bulbs went out last night, and we had to get new ones today. Some guy told my mum he had pumpkins from his garden that he was giving away, but there were none to be found. (Sad I want some garden picked pumpkin. There's honey at least. :droolSmile We looked for a car cover at Walmart only to find out that I can't leave it on my car for long periods. My car will have to continue being dripped onto by the pecan tree. The paint is already stained. I hope that tree gives me a lot of nuts this year!
18-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Both of my shoes also have a hole all the way through except for the lining part that goes between them and my socks.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
19-09-2015, 10:14 AM
There is no creamer or milk in this house for my coffee Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post