What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-09-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-09-2015 10:14 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  There is no creamer or milk in this house for my coffee Weeping

GaspI feel your pain. I could not live without my almond milk!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-09-2015, 10:27 AM
(19-09-2015 10:14 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  There is no creamer or milk in this house for my coffee Weeping

I have no reverse osmosis filtered water in the house to even make coffee in the first place. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-09-2015, 12:00 PM

As a nutty prepper I always have a stockpile of powdered whole milk that happens to come in handy for such emergencies.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-09-2015, 12:05 PM
(19-09-2015 12:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

As a nutty prepper I always have a stockpile of powdered whole milk that happens to come in handy for such emergencies.

I think being a nutty prepper in itself counts as a first world problem. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-09-2015, 12:27 PM
(19-09-2015 12:05 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 12:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  As a nutty prepper I always have a stockpile of powdered whole milk that happens to come in handy for such emergencies.

I think being a nutty prepper in itself counts as a first world problem. Thumbsup

When the zombie hippie commie Muslim Mexicans (and now being in Canada, I'll also add American refugees to the list) come, you'll be glad to know me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(19-09-2015 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

GaspI feel your pain. I could not live without my almond milk!

Had a bunch of strawberries in danger of going bad, so I just made a vegan version of strawberry shortcake with homemade cashew cream instead of regular whipping cream. Be jealous.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
19-09-2015, 12:57 PM
(19-09-2015 12:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  GaspI feel your pain. I could not live without my almond milk!

Had a bunch of strawberries in danger of going bad, so I just made a vegan version of strawberry shortcake with homemade cashew cream instead of regular whipping cream. Be jealous.

Sounds soooo good! I want some Drooling
19-09-2015, 06:44 PM
I am trying to sell my pool table to buy a projector for family movie nights/housing movie nights/football. Its a quality olhausen worth 3 times what I'm asking and all I get is scammers texting me "I work on an oil rig so I'll send you a check and once it clears I'll send some of my people to pick up the table". I didn't realize there were this many scammers on craigslist.

The more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects.
Nikola Tesla
19-09-2015, 06:44 PM

I had to pick up creamer today as well, 'cause I was out myself. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-09-2015, 06:46 PM
My really expensive top of the line razor decided to no longer accept blades. I'll never buy Schick again!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.