What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-09-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I 'get' to spend tomorrow sewing Girl Scout badges on my granddaughter's uniform.

Doesn't get much more exciting in my world. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-09-2015, 07:40 PM
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I 'get' to spend tomorrow sewing Girl Scout badges on my granddaughter's uniform.

My thoughts will be with you. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Consider me MIA or KIA if you prefer it dramatic. Won't be coming back untill I've flattened out my stomach, and not before I'm capable of playing this:

Also this:
[Image: 62f906ea7f053265ed4ea882e8707351.png]

Praise Lord Satan

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
20-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Figuring out how to get the damn smoker smoking again when I've been smoking. Dinner is figuratively smoked if the smoker doesn't smoke soon as opposed to literally smoked, which is the goal.

Dammit. I don't think I'm gonna have dinner ready on time.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
20-09-2015, 04:01 PM
(20-09-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Figuring out how to get the damn smoker smoking again when I've been smoking. Dinner is figuratively smoked if the smoker doesn't smoke soon as opposed to literally smoked, which is the goal.

Blink

Have I been smoking?

Read this three times and all I understand is that dinner may be late. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-09-2015, 04:12 PM
(20-09-2015 04:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 03:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Figuring out how to get the damn smoker smoking again when I've been smoking. Dinner is figuratively smoked if the smoker doesn't smoke soon as opposed to literally smoked, which is the goal.

Blink

Have I been smoking?

Read this three times and all I understand is that dinner may be late. Sadcryface

She is having technical difficulty with a piece of cooking equipment that utilizes indirect heat and flavors the food by bathing it in smoke. They can be tricky to use if you are not used to them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-09-2015, 04:34 PM
(20-09-2015 04:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blink

Have I been smoking?

She is having technical difficulty with a piece of cooking equipment that utilizes indirect heat and flavors the food by bathing it in smoke. They can be tricky to use if you are not used to them.

I get that. Dodgy More a comment on the use of a form of the word 'smoke' so many times in two sentences. But thanks...my cooking deficiency would seem to mean I need to have that particular kind of smoking explained, even though I am in TX where it's pretty common.

20-09-2015, 05:30 PM
(20-09-2015 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  She is having technical difficulty with a piece of cooking equipment that utilizes indirect heat and flavors the food by bathing it in smoke. They can be tricky to use if you are not used to them.

I get that. Dodgy More a comment on the use of a form of the word 'smoke' so many times in two sentences. But thanks...my cooking deficiency would seem to mean I need to have that particular kind of smoking explained, even though I am in TX where it's pretty common.

Figured you knew what she meant but what about Earmuffs? He doesn't even know where sandwiches live to go gather them himself. That was a forum wide translation. Smartass

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-09-2015, 05:54 PM
(20-09-2015 04:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Blink

Have I been smoking?

Smokin

Turned the oven to bake for roast while baked. Tongue

Also making southern style green beans. They'll be close, not quite - he's gonna miss the greasy fat back experience BUT I did use salt pork. And my carrots are gonna have maple syrup instead of molasses. Should be phenomenal.

Stark has no apron. No Susie homemaker look for me Sad

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
20-09-2015, 07:51 PM
(19-09-2015 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I 'get' to spend tomorrow sewing Girl Scout badges on my granddaughter's uniform.

I knew that the GS were down with accepting any gender identification. Do they tolerate the non-religious, as well? I don't volunteer for the Boy Scouts of America currently. I did for 15 years, before atheism. Also, my youngest is 26 YO, and I don't feel comfortable volunteering in an organization when my spawn isn't a member. It's kind of creepy to me, someone being around whose child isn't in the organization.